- More causes of pandemic
british rail engineers discovered 25 human skeletons during the middle ages when carrying out the crossrail, london railway project.
- The strange phenomenon happened right after the Black Death pandemic
a very terrible event, leaving one-third of europe's population disappear. ironically, it brings an effect that can make many people happy.
- The whip revealed the monastic life in the Black Death pandemic
archaeologists found the secret behind some of the twisted copper wire sections unearthed at a monastery since the middle ages.
- Discover 48 mysterious bones about 'black death'
british archaeologists have found 48 skeletons in a mass grave, dating from the 14th century.
- Find the route of Black Death
black death once caused one of the most terrible disasters in human history and killed several tens of millions of medieval people, ...
- Black force - a new force in the universe, becomes even more strange
this discovery may affect how we simulate the formation of stars and planets, and even help us discover a theoretical form of radiation that explains the black hole's death (flight black hole).
- Black hole death
black holes also experience death like humans but humanity has no chance of witnessing that process.
- Decoding the gene that causes the Black Death
a group of scientists from britain, germany and the us has just announced that they have deciphered the genome of the bacterium causing the black death, the worst plague in human history.
- The culprit of the Plague Battle killed 100,000 people in England
researching dna from human bones, scientists found the bacteria that caused the plague to eradicate 1/4 of london's population in england in 1665.
- Why can't plague bacteria be completely eradicated on the planet?
experts say that this dangerous, dangerous, infectious disease is coming back, the disease is still prevalent in different parts of the world. why does 'black death' persist like that?
- The terrible truth about the deadly Black Goddess statue
according to the local people, anyone who touches the statue will suffer a curse of death.
- Decoding mistakenly thought that the black hole of the universe is
finding reasons to prove many people are misconceptions about how black holes might threaten the existence of the earth at any time.
- Strange, even worse than 'death black'
the panic has spread in east africa after a 9-year-old girl in uganda died of a disease that caused her eyes to bleed to death.
- 16 people died, 150 were sick with MERS flu in Korea
a patient with mers has just died in korea, raising the number of flu-related deaths in the country to 16.
- If a global pandemic breaks out, what is your safe place?
what is your last resort for withdrawal if the worst happens? could it be a sudden global pandemic or some other kind of existential crisis that threatens humanity to extinction?
- Mexico has a new flu outbreak
on october 29, the mexican ministry of health officially announced a new outbreak of a / h1n1 flu that killed at least 14 people and more than 800 cases.
- Black death can return
us scientists warn that the plague that once killed 75 million people worldwide could re-occur in the future.
- 2020 pandemic flu attack humans?
scientists predict that 8 years after the human race will have to deal with a terrible pandemic that occurs worldwide. today's flu pandemic occurs in the world twice as often as before. that is the remark of the institute of hygiene and epidemiology under vhk russian medicine.
- This seemingly harmless bacterium killed one third of the world's population
some recent research has found the cause of the bacteria causing pandemics
- After Ebola and Zika, the next pandemic may have begun that we never knew
in central and south america, there is a large population of bats that carry many viruses that can spread to humans.
- Successfully restored the face of a living man 700 years ago
thanks to modern technologies, scientists recreated the face of a british man living in the 13th century, based on his 700-year-old remnants.
- Detecting mice not perpetrators spread plague
for a long time, mice have a bad reputation. they are filthy, specializing in rummaging through garbage and full of pathogens. in particular, they are considered to be the culprits for plague raging throughout europe in the 14-18 century.
- Flu pandemic spread, New York announced an emergency medical condition
the state of new york in the united states on january 13 announced an emergency medical condition, in a latest effort to fight the country's pandemic flu and threatening canada.
- Outbreaks of dangerous flu in the US
almost on the territory of the united states, there is a severe outbreak of influenza, recorded in 41 out of 50 states. in massachusetts, the number of people who died from the flu rose to 18.
- Discover the mystery of the most exotic black holes in the universe
black holes (black holes or black holes) are one of the biggest mysteries of the universe, but so far scientists have not found the answer. the fastest black hole, the brightest black hole, the black hole
- 5 'experience' the most terrible death in a scientific perspective
physicist paul doherty and author cody cassidy spent two years together studying the most horrible death experiences of humans.
- A bird perched at the mouth of the opening of the pandemic killed 50 million people
many people also believe that the spanish flu will destroy mankind, complete what the war just ended has not done yet.
- Death from H1N1 in the world increases rapidly
currently, the number of deaths increased by 3-4 times in some countries. indonesia has more than 650 cases but has died 3, malaysia died 15 more than 1,500 people.
- First death due to H10N8 flu
in a report released dec. 18, the world health organization (who) confirmed the first death due to the h10n8 bird flu virus on a chinese woman.
- Severe hemorrhagic fever shock warning risk of death
children's hospital 1 ho chi minh city has timely cured for 1 patient with severe black hemorrhagic fever, multi-organ damage risk of death.