- This is how Dubai copes with climate change
2018 is the year when climate change
is more complicated. climate change
has become a real problem, we are seeing its effects right before our eyes.
- What is Climate Change?
we know that climate change
has affected the ecosystems on the earth and directly affected people's daily lives.
- Marching for climate change around the world
people around the world on september 21 organized a march to call for protection of the earth and to fight global climate change.
- The terrifying change of the Earth due to climate change
the photos partly show the frightening influence of climate change
on life on earth.
- SimCLIM helps build climate change scenarios
currently most countries, including vietnam, are looking for effective solutions and strategies to mitigate impacts and adapt to climate change.
- Climate change is happening faster than expected
ahead of the global climate change
conference, leading climate scientists have released a detailed report on the negative effects of climate change
- 4 shocking findings on climate change
humans are almost the main culprits that cause global warming and its consequences can be worse than what we imagined - according to a leaked draft of the latest climate report from the union. national.
- Too many animals and plants disappear due to climate change
climate change (climate change) shifts climate zones. species will respond to new climate conditions. the change of species will change the composition and geographical distribution of ecosystems. synonymous with this will be the disappearance of some animals or plants or significantly reduced.
- How is climate change damaging our health?
pregnant women are very vulnerable to heat and air pollution, two issues that are getting worse in the wave of climate change.
- The scary of climate change: The coldest animals cannot live anymore
climate change has caused animals to die massively when temperatures rise suddenly in some areas.
- The tragedy of climate change
climate change is accompanied by global warming that causes glaciers to melt, flood and sweep everywhere, polluting the atmosphere and water resources in many parts of the world.
- South Africa established a climate change center
according to a reporter in south africa, on april 18, in the capital of namibia's windhoek, five countries in south africa including south africa, angola, botswana, zambia and namibia agreed to establish a research center for change. climate and deal with climate change
in this region and africa.
- Climate change changes the evolution of mankind
ancient ancestors of humanity had to cope with climate change
to survive droughts, cold and flooding.
- The United States announced its anti-climate change program
on june 25, us president barack obama announced an ambitious program, calling for sweeping policy changes to counter the effects of climate change, both in the us and above. around the world.
- Climate change 'challenges' in the Pacific region
a fiji islands republican official said climate change
is one of the biggest barriers to the sustainable development of small pacific island nations.
- France supports Vietnam in responding to climate change
vietnam and french consulting firm asconit signed a research contract to support the development of da nang's climate plan.
- Scary warning: Numbers show that people are dying from climate change
covid-19 is currently the biggest concern of the human race, but the present. humans have an even bigger threat that has lasted for many years, called climate change!
- Climate change through the famous sunset picture
only by analyzing the paintings of the sunset, scientists can point out the status of climate change
on earth ...
- This is the last shield to minimize the effects of climate change?
due to human-induced climate change, the planet heats up constantly for the past 800,000 years.
- Can Tho develops detailed climate change scenarios
can tho city is the first locality in the whole country to have a scenario of climate change
and sea level rise in details.
- People make climate change
a scientific report made for the us government concluded that there is clear evidence that human activities cause global climate change. reported by climate change
science program (ccsp), m & oci
- The Pacific island nation may disappear because of climate change
pacific countries can suffer from 2.9-12.7% of gross domestic product (gdp) by 2100 because of the effects of climate change.
- Need a global emergency solution for climate change
on january 16, the global investors summit on climate change
and energy solutions took place at the united nations headquarters in new york.
- Climate change adversely affects health
on april 1, the world health organization (who) published scientific evidence showing that climate change
has had adverse impacts on human health.
- Australia supports Vietnam in responding to climate change
on august 23, in hanoi, the australian embassy held a ceremony to announce australian-funded projects for vietnam to implement the community-based action program to respond to climate change.
- America helps Vietnam fight climate change
the united states agency for international development (usaid) has announced five-year programs on clean, adaptive, sustainable landscapes to help vietnam respond to the impacts of climate change
and land use.
- Materials responding to climate change
developing materials in the right direction will solve both the most important issues in responding to climate change
(cc). that is to minimize harms and adapt to climate change, according to associate professor, dr. pham huu hanh, dean of construction materials, university of civil engineering.
- Why do humans still survive the disaster thousands of years ago?
the first people to settle in england at the end of the ice age encountered sudden and unstable climate change.
- 4 million euros of climate change mitigation in Vietnam
the german development cooperation (giz) will support vietnam with 4 million euros to implement a climate change
mitigation project in accordance with vietnam's conditions.
- France helps Vietnam respond to climate change
french development agency will support vietnam 20 million euros to implement climate change