- Scientists absolutely warn against raising octopus
the reason given is that the environmental impacts that octopus will create.
- Octopus - one of the smart species does not use the brain
about 350 nerve cells along the tentacles help the octopus react quickly to the environment even when cut off.
- Detecting octopus 'super small' at sea
scientists in hawaii, usa, have discovered two microscopic octopus clinging to a floating trash can.
- The genius of the ocean? Please call the octopus name!
in 2016, the defection of an octopus in an aquarium in new york made the scientists extremely surprised.
- Training octopus into the world's first photographer
we know a lot about the amazing ability of octopus
- Video: Found strange octopus near Hawaii
the octopus is bright white, discovered at a depth of 4km under the sea near hawaii. scientists say it is almost certainly a new species.
- The little-known dark secret of the octopus has now been discovered by science
excluding humanity, octopus is one of the most intelligent creatures on the planet, even surpassing dolphins and chimpanzees.
- The video of the octopus escapes the egg bag causing fever in the online community
according to washingtonpost sheet, more than 600,000 people
- Octopus species have an odd sex life
a large striped octopus that lives in the pacific region is attracting great attention from research circles due to its unusual way of life and mating habits.
- 'Octopus city' under the sea floor of Australia
scientists discovered a small octopus city called octlantis in jervis bay in australia's east coast, science alert on sept. 19.
- Miraculous stealth of octopus in the Caribbean Sea
the researchers were extremely surprised by the disguise of this octopus.
- Giant octopus is not mated because it is easy to eat mates
the male octopus is almost twice as big as the partner, so it is more likely that the female will be the food.
- Lightning-fast octopus is amazing
according to the daily star, the video begins with a scene of octopus slowly walking under the sea. suddenly, the octopus clinging to the seaweed tree nearby, disappeared without trace.
- Finding an incubating octopus species for more than 4 years
researchers at rhode island university and monterey bay aquarium research institute observed an octopus living in its deep-sea hatching for four and a half years.
- The octopus squadron 'raided' the beach surprised many people
octopus is a strange animal. they have 8 limbs - rather than tentacles, blue blood, and up to 4 hearts.
- Video: Master self-defense skill of octopus
transfiguration octopus can disguise and mimic the behavior of other animals to deceive enemies and prey.
- More than 100 mother octopus hatched eggs in the deep sea
scientists found more than 100 mother octopus and eggs located at a depth of about 3 km in the waters off costa rica, fox news reported on april 18.
- The most special octopus: Crawling up on the ground to hunt!
underwater, the octopus is inherently a formidable hunter, and when they can still walk on land, there is almost no safe place with small creatures living by the sea!
- Eating on octopus may help improve technology
through the process of studying the octopus species, scientists have found many interesting things and applied them to science and technology, creating amazing innovations.
- Video: Octopus robs the camera from the diver
the giant octopus approached the diver, pulled the camera and struggled as he did not want the man to film or photograph himself.
- The octopus 'true' extreme prototype in the blockbuster Finding Dory
the hank character in finding dory is based on real life octopus, and it still exists
- New giant octopus discovered off Alaska
the researchers identified a new octopus and described it in the american malacological bulletin.
- Huge octopus attacks divers on the seabed
the huge octopus used its tentacles to cling to a swimmer in japanese waters and find a way to bite people with a sharp beak.
- 'Stealth technology of octopus in Indonesia
after finding the first stealth octopus off the coast of sulawesi in indonesia in 1998, the complex characteristics of this species as well as the world of animals in the ocean are still hidden. numbers for scientists are not yet explained.
- Track the world's largest octopus
dr. david scheel, a researcher from alaska pacific university in the us, and his colleagues followed the octopus enteroctopus dofleini, the world's largest size octopus. before that, they had installed a sound transmitter on the enteroctopus dofleini octopus body.
- Robot can move like octopus
octopuses can wander in the ocean by using suction cups under the tentacles.
- Discover the secret of octopus - the sea monster
about 300 octopus species have been discovered by scientists in the vast ocean world. and this invertebrate also contains many interesting things that keep scientists from being surprised.
- Why aren't octopus tentacles tangled together?
scientists say the octopus's brain cannot fully control eight tentacles at the same time and their complex movements.
- Close-up of octopus ghosts super rare in the deep sea floor
a ghostly octopus is seen recently in deep waters off the california coast.
- Octopus is more poisonous than cobras that wash up on the coast
green-spotted octopus contains 50 times more venom than cobra, which can kill 26 people.