- Starfish can walk at a rate of 1m / minute, and this is how they move
a mature positive starfish can move at a rate of 1m per minute.
- Starfish move like humans
scientists have announced the discovery of the crunchy sea star ophiocoma echinata that can
- Starfish links lacking in visual evolution?
a study has shown for the first time that starfish use primitive eyes at the ends of its wings to orient their environment by
- Learn about the colorful starfish world
in nature, starfish have a multitude of shapes, sizes, and colors, and are found from the coast to deep waters.
- Video: Watching 'stars' collide on the seabed
the starfish in the video of photographer karin brussaard keeps hitting each other with humor. starfish are known to be one of the most common creatures at the bottom of the sea, and it is difficult to observe their movements.
- Quickly evolutionary unimaginable starfish
how quickly can new species evolve? research on starfish in australia shows that this process can take place within 6,000 years.
- Strange: Starfish exploded massively in America
a mysterious disease is killing starfish, causing them to explode in both the pacific and atlantic oceans of north america.
- Appearing 'Zombie starfish' in the ocean warns for an immeasurable danger
possessing a unique shape with colorful colors and formidable hunting techniques, these creatures are disappearing and becoming true 'zombies'.
- Suddenly discovered starfish
unlike normal 5-star starfish, this large star has up to 12 wings and is about the same size as a large pot.
- High-speed photography captures the moment 'blink of an eye is disappearing'
photography pierre carreau brings the idea of recording the movements of the early silver waves. he used high-speed photography to capture a close-up of every movement of the sea wave.
- Scary virus massacres millions of starfish
scientists have found the culprit virus that caused the deaths of millions of starfish along the pacific coast in recent years.
- IBM succeeded in reducing the movement speed of the light signal in the chip
ibm researchers have published a research paper that describes how to slow down the speed of movement of optical signals (photons containing data) in a microprocessor circuit. here l
- Starfish 8 feet
the world's first 8-foot starfish was discovered on a british coast ...
- Kill starfish with new methods to protect corals
thanks to the effectiveness of a new method, in the past two years australia has removed more than 250,000 thorny starfish from the great barrier reef off queensland.
- Video: Thousands of starfish die massively on the Russian island
the cause of mass deaths of starfish may be due to environmental pollution or the impact of the big storm the night before.
- Video: Hundreds of pipe legs help starfish walk on land
sea stars have 150 tubular legs on each wing, operating by compression and water absorption mechanisms to help them move on land.
- The storms are getting worse
scientists are trying to warn the rise of global warming is slowing down the movement speed of storms, increasing its destructive power.
- Video: Beautiful whirlpools created by starfish larvae when feeding
william gilpin, from stanford university, usa won the first prize of nikon's competition with the 8-week-old starfish film, seeker, on december 14.
- Earth's crust is unstable over time
'our research results have challenged the notion that the movement speed of tectonic plates is stable over time', according to phys.org quoted kent condie, a professor at the new mexico mining and technology institute. (america).
- Kill sea starfish to protect corals
the campaign of destroying thorny starfish to protect corals in nha trang bay marine protected area was launched by khanh hoa province on may 20 ...
- The most horrible 'Monster' in the ocean: Possession of thousands of eyes but no brain
referring to starfish, people often think of a kind of cute and docile animal. that's true, but it's in the animated film.
- Marine animals die massively in Japan
hundreds of thorny starfish drifted to a coast in southern japan in the past few days and scientists thought they were stranded due to lack of food. people discovered more than 800 starfish on an area about 300m long on the coast of ishigaki island, japan, bbc reported earlier this week.
- How does weight of shoes affect your speed?
wearing a pair of heavy shoes obviously will cost you more energy. however, how exactly is your speed affected?
- The mysterious lake movement in Antarctica
rivers and mountains can move positions over time, but at nearly half a kilometer in speed, science has never been seen. but that's exactly what is happening with a mysterious pool of antarctic lakes.
- Launched a super speed camera of 100 billion fps, capturing light movement
at a rate of 100 billion frames per second, this camera application will really bring breakthroughs in the scientific world.
- Starfish clones run away
starfish are capable of echinoderms
- Moving with the speed of light?
with the new movie
- Time on Earth floated faster than in the universe
earth's movement around the sun and the solar system's movement makes people feel time on the planet floats faster than when we stand still in the universe.
- Robot self-judgment
experts from cornell university and the university of vermont have created a starfish starfish that is capable of sensing damage to the body and finding ways to keep it going.
- 10 things not everyone knows about the wind
the air always moves from where there is high pressure to where the air is low. the movement of air produces wind.