- The world's largest species of jellyfish in the White Sea
floating like a giant fruit in the icy seas of the white sea in northern russia, lion mane jellyfish (scientific name cyanea capillata) is said to be the largest jellyfish in the world. how huge is it?
- Startled with the danger of jellyfish invading the oceans
scientists around the world have just warned about the rapid increase in the number of jellyfish species, in most of the world's seas.
- 'Heavy shock' with giant jellyfish on the seabed
divers are often shocked when they first encounter a giant jellyfish, like aliens that are many times larger than them, off japan.
- The biotic house encounters the giant jellyfish in British waters
buckets, animals that can weigh up to 35 kg as adults, are caught swimming in british waters.
- 65 interesting things about jellyfish (1)
the jellyfish has appeared in the ocean since more than 650 million years ago, before dinosaurs appeared on earth.
- Do you know how jellyfish burn us?
by owning the fastest rapid launches in the natural world, jellyfish tentacles cause pain and even death to their victims.
- Jellyfish species can 'knock down' American carriers
jellyfish and sea creatures have appeared on earth since about half a billion years ago, possibly more dangerous than our long-held concept. they can even attack nuclear plants.
- 65 interesting things about jellyfish (2)
in korea, jellyfish are advertised on television and in the press as a cure for obesity and to help beautify the skin (skin care activities are explained by jellyfish collagen).
- Giant jellyfish showed up after 70 years of disappearance
a jellyfish with a diameter of nearly one meter and one of the world's rarest has just appeared in the mediterranean.
- Beautiful sparkling jellyfish kingdom
jellyfish are invertebrates, with about 95% of the body being water. this species appeared more than 650 million years ago, before dinosaurs.
- This jellyfish is extremely dangerous, and its sperm also have an extremely creepy name
this jellyfish kills up to 100 people every year, and now its sperm is scary.
- Note when eating jellyfish to avoid being poisoned
jellyfish, including any prepared jellyfish, should not be eaten by children.
- Beauty of jellyfish in the dark
according to rekdal, jellyfish that we can easily find in the north atlantic sea are quite friendly jellyfish. but the jellyfish he shows here are said to be the most
- Strange jellyfish species without tentacles caught
deepstartia jellyfish appearing on the sea floor near baker island is just one of several dozen individuals observed in the last 50 years.
- Jellyfish cannot 'invade' the planet
jellyfish are in season to flourish across the oceans, but it's only cyclical and hard to threaten humans.
- The first purple jellyfish on the planet
a purple jellyfish with newly mutated long tentacles was discovered in australia, probably belonging to an unknown species.
- How does jellyfish dominate the sea when there is no brain?
when we think of dangerous animals, a jellyfish full of water without a brain does not seem to be on this list.
- Video: Turned around a rare fried egg jellyfish
jellyfish are not among the described creatures that appear to arouse people's appetite.
- Video: Jellyfish in the deepest ocean ditch in the world
us scientists discovered a mysterious glowing jellyfish in the mariana ocean trench with a depth of 11,000m.
- Aggressive jellyfish eat offspring to survive
thousands of invasive leidyi jellyfish in the baltic will begin to eat offspring in the late summer to survive a food shortage.
- Discover the first individual Caribbean jellyfish in Australia
a box jellyfish from jamaica (in the caribbean) was discovered for the first time in australia in a landlocked channel on the gold coast, queensland.
- Deal with jellyfish stings when going to sea
transparent jellyfish and seawater ready to attack is a worrying issue for anyone at sea.
- Does the jellyfish have eyes?
does the jellyfish have eyes? this sudden question may make many people feel confused.
- Robot killing jellyfish
south korean environmental engineers have created robots capable of capturing and destroying jellyfish, after many jellyfish attacked humans and other marine creatures.
- Photos of 'strange objects' on the ocean floor
jellyfish at the coast of the white sea, russia, recorded by the creator alexander semenov looks like an alien or explosive block.
- Appears of jellyfish
fresh water jellyfish is considered
- China seeks to destroy the jellyfish protecting the aircraft carrier
chinese officials fear the tiny sea jellyfish may affect the operation of the country's carriers.
- Hawaii closed the beach because jellyfish invaded massively
local authorities decided to close the beach to reduce the risk of venom poisoning for residents after 30 people became victims of jellyfish.
- Cure stinging jellyfish
experiments show that using hot water and pain relievers can quickly relieve pain caused by jellyfish, not other folk tips such as using urine or vinegar. from west to me, the tips for burning stings are not missing, depending on the area, such as vinegar, salt medicine to urine ...
- Giant jellyfish shed fish vessels
a 10-ton fishing vessel has just been capsized in the east of the japanese sea by giant jellyfish.