- Successfully manufactured the world's first 'thermal energy battery'
this cheap, high capacity, high-capacity, fully recyclable thermal energy
battery could be a key tool to lead us to a clean energy future.
- Technology to transform sunlight into thermal energy
the energy emitted from the sun in an hour can meet the earth's energy needs for a year, but the expropriation of this energy is a challenge, especially when it is dark.
- The British government finances the thermal energy manufacturing industry
the british government announced a plan to finance the heat power generation industry from renewable energy, on november 28, 2011.
- How does a thermal camera work?
thermal cameras can see through smoke and many other obstructions to detect heat sources to help firefighters and police rescue victims.
- Develop a hybrid power plant to save fuel and reduce emissions
researchers at israel's tel aviv university are developing a hybrid type of hybrid power plant that combines renewable energy (solar thermal energy) with traditional fossil fuels. .
- Strange energy sources
besides the familiar energy sources from wind, sun, biology, tide ... scientists are revealing new sources of energy to replace such as: energy from waste, hot stone, water sea or even the moon.
- Mysterious energy source from thermal energy battery
an invention by british scientists can significantly reduce the energy needed for heating and cooking in households. however, its principle of operation and effectiveness is still what makes some scientists skeptical.
- Thermal shock: Danger of life when riding in a sunny car
on hot and sunny days, many people choose cars as their main means of transportation for those times when they need to go out.
- How to avoid conditioning heat shock you need to know
hot and hot weather changes extremely erratic, along with the habit of using air conditioning 24/24 so many people are susceptible to heat stroke. this situation, if not handled promptly, may cause health risks.
- Reduce coal thermal power plants
according to dr. nguyen thanh son, vietnam national coal and mineral industries group, vietnam still has to rely on fossil fuel sources, with the proportion of electricity production in electricity planning vii to 70.8% is fossil energy, including coal accounting for 46.8% is too big.
- Solar energy responds well to cooling needs
according to a reporter at the united nations, on july 9, the international energy agency (iea) predicted that by 2050, solar energy could meet 16% of global demand for heat and cooling.
- How to handle thermal shock in cars
patients should be hypothermia immediately by applying ice to the groin and armpit neck, then taken to the hospital.
- Find a way to break the second law of thermodynamics
the laws of dynamics are one of the important principles in modern physics, because they identify three basic physical quantities: temperature, energy and enthalpy in many different situations.
- Solar thermal power plant in the desert
some energy companies are currently investing in a field that is so far less used, solar technology. according to these companies, soon we can cool our homes with the energy produced from the sun's rays at the v & u
- Tips for dealing with
the truth is that exposure to hot sun at high temperatures can make you more dangerous, even deadly ...
- Solar power plant operates at night
the world's first night-operated solar power plant officially went into operation.
- Solar water heater uses solar energy
the solar water heater system for the civil market has been successfully researched and launched by the new center for thermal and energy research at ho chi minh city university of technology.
- Son La Hydropower received three Asian energy awards
of the 22 asian energy awards 2013, only two projects are son la hydropower plant (vietnam) and hubei xisaishan coal-fired thermal power plant achieved three awards at the same time.
- Germany: Energy for salvation and unknowns
in the complex domestic economic and political context, with other unknown factors in the source of electricity itself is considered to be the end ...
- Unexpected energy sources for the future
energy sources on earth are getting depleted and scientists are working on ways to create new sources of energy to replace.
- The origin of all kinds of renewable energy in the world and the exploitation process
currently globally, renewable energy is using only 16%, too little compared to its actual potential. renewable energy is mainly used to apply to the electricity industry.
- Thermal production of silicon nanofibers
many research projects aim to produce semiconductor nanowires used in electrical equipment needed in many fields such as energy, electricity, health, etc. however, synthetic methods are usually relatively complex, it is 'expensive' and very difficult to put into pressure
- Nanotechnology helps increase thermal efficiency
researchers at boston university and massachusetts institute of technology (mit) have used nanotechnology to make major improvements in the ability to increase thermal efficiency, which paved the way for a generation of new products - from semi-conductors
- Vietnam builds a thermal battery for missiles
the institute of military technology has recently perfected the technology of battery technology used in aerospace and military technology, especially low-level air-to-air missiles.
- Energy Observer - 'Laboratory' of floating energy throughout the world
without using any fossil fuel source, the energy observer will be the most realistic test to demonstrate the effectiveness of clean energy.
- China invented 'stealthy' materials with thermal cameras
the invention is a flexible, foldable and durable film, and it is important that it can be used as a
- Energy for the future
we live in the 21st century. a century of excellence in science, technology and technology.
- Renewable energy is enough to provide 1/4 of the world's electricity demand
according to the energy policy network ren21, a record investment in clean energy in 2015 has made the largest annual increase in the ability to generate renewable energy.
- Modern energy may be universal by 2030
on november 1, the international energy agency (iea) affirmed that modern energy can be widely accessed in 2030 if the world increases by 5 times the current energy investment and development. push reform faster in this area.
- 'Energy Island'
the vast ocean contains endless energy in the form of wind, waves and sunshine. all three can be gathered on the so-called energy island.