Vietnam 5th Asian champion on fuel-efficient vehicles
Achieving a achievement of 170km with 1 kWh of electricity, Lac Hong University won the competition with an urban model.
On May 1, Lac Hong University (Dong Nai) students surpassed many strong competitors to return to the Asia Eco Fuel Car Creation Contest - Shell Eco Marthon Asia 2019 in Malaysia. This is the 5th consecutive championship of Lac Hong University.
The Lac Hong University student team brought the championship to Vietnam for the 5th time.(Photo: Thai Ha).
Dr. Nguyen Vu Quynh, Vice Rector of Lac Hong University said that in order to prepare this year's competition, the school has created conditions for students to study creatively. " The new feature of this design is the light frame shell, which helps the car reduce the volume and save energy" , said Quynh Quynh. Urban model line type running on electric batteries, members of Dai team Lac Hong learned the most when it achieved 170 km with 1 kWh of electricity. This achievement is 1km higher than Indonesia's second team. At last year's competition, Lac Hong University also came back first with the achievement of 129.3km / 1kWh of electricity.
This year's competition takes place from April 28 to May 2 with more than 100 teams from 18 countries, of which Vietnam has 5 teams from Hanoi University of Industry, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technical Education, Dai Da Nang Polytechnic, Hanoi University of Transport and Lac Hong University.
According to the Organizing Committee, this year's competition marks the milestone of 10 years to honor students' initiatives in designing and manufacturing fuel-efficient supercars.
- The most fuel-efficient sports car in the world
- Road-driven cars: the world's most efficient method of hydrogen production
- The least fuel-efficient cars in the world
- Vietnam attended Shell Eco - Marathon Asia 2014
- New fuel and diesel powered vehicles
- Smart cars 'prompt' fuel-efficient driving
- LH - FF crowned champion of Vietnam Robocon 2016 with a record victory
- Launched more fuel-efficient cars than cars
- Aluminum 7075 can be welded, the future of cars and aircraft will be more durable and fuel efficient
- Vietnam pays nuclear fuel to Russia