- The diphtheria and complications
- Acute pancreatitis: Symptoms, treatments and prevention
acute pancreatitis is a very serious disease not only in vietnam but also in many countries around the world.
- Why can't plague bacteria be completely eradicated on the planet?
experts say that this dangerous, dangerous, infectious disease is coming back, the disease is still prevalent in different parts of the world. why does 'black death' persist like that?
- Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's are not contagious
despite concerns that faulty brain proteins can be passed from one person to another during treatment, a new us study shows non-infectious alzheimer's and parkinson's, according to reuters.
- Prevention and treatment of Japanese encephalitis
japanese encephalitis is an acute infectious disease
because a virus has an affinity for brain tissue. the disease often leaves serious sequelae and high mortality rates.
- There is a handheld device to quickly detect infectious disease virus
scientists at the singapore institute of biotechnology and nanotechnology (ibn) have successfully created a hand-held kit for rapid detection of infectious diseases within two hours.
- How to prevent dengue in the community
dengue fever is an acute infectious disease
that can cause epidemics caused by dengue virus. the disease is spread by mosquitoes that burn infected people and then spread the disease to healthy people through stings. two types of midges
- Meningococcal disease quickly kills the patient's life
the reservoir of meningococcal bacteria in nature is in humans, so the main source of infection is patients and healthy people carrying bacteria.
- Be wary of chickenpox during the season
4,000 cases of chickenpox are recognized by the health sector in the first 3 months of the year, but in fact this figure may be higher due to benign infectious diseases so people often treat themselves at home.
- Handbook 'must know' to fight meningococcal meningitis
meningococcal disease is a serious bacterial infection, the disease is very contagious and has a very fast mortality rate within 24 hours after the first symptoms are detected. currently, the disease is showing signs of outbreaks with the highest level of danger, especially young people in their 20s.
- Video: Signs that you have dengue fever
dengue fever is an acute infectious disease
caused by a virus called dengue (dague). mosquito-borne mosquitoes carry blood from the sick to healthy people.
- Self-detectable infectious disease kits will save millions of lives
this device helps detect early infectious diseases such as malaria, has the ability to save millions of lives and minimize the impact of disease in areas prone to infection.
- Vaccines for mutated chickens become new strains
a new study shows two different vaccines, used simultaneously to control an acute respiratory disease in chickens, combined to create new strains of infectious viruses. these vaccines have been used to control infectious tracheal inflammation (ilt), according to top news.
- How to treat acute diarrhea
the disease can be found in many places, all ages and easily spread into epidemics. causes of acute diarrhea are many, if not diagnosed and treated promptly, it will be dangerous to life. find out the cause of acute diarrhea caused by bacteria and toxins
- Meningococcal disease warning increases across the country
the preventive medicine department has just sent an official dispatch requesting localities to strengthen prevention of meningococcal disease after recording cases in many places such as ho chi minh city, son la, hoa binh, gia lai, nam dinh and hai. ocean ...
- What is medical isolation? What types of isolation are there?
medical isolation means the separation of persons suffering from an infectious disease, a person suspected of having an infectious disease, a carrier of an infectious pathogen or an object capable of carrying an infectious disease agent in order to limit the spread of disease.
- ADB helps Vietnam control infectious diseases
the asian development bank (adb) announced to spend $ 49 million on an infectious disease control project in vietnam, laos and cambodia.
- How dangerous is acute pancreatitis?
patients with acute pancreatitis with hemorrhagic necrosis mortality rate of more than 90%, common in people with gallstones, drinking alcohol, increasing blood fat.
- Obesity is an infectious disease
we have heard that obesity can spread among friends if they copy each other's eating habits. however, a recent mouse study found early signs that obesity is indeed an infectious disease.
- Differentiate common respiratory diseases
each respiratory disease such as allergic rhinitis, nasopharyngitis, acute tonsillitis, inflammation of the lungs, pneumonia, asthma, bronchiolitis ... have specific characteristics.
- High alert for hand, foot and mouth disease
hand, foot and mouth disease is currently causing many worries and confusion for many parents, because of the complicated situation, the number of children with serious complications and death when the disease increases day by day. this type of infectious disease has no specific treatment ...
- The development of Alzheimer's as a contagious disease
the findings of scientists from columbia university medical center (usa) have published in online magazine plos one that alzheimer's disease spreads from one part of the brain to other parts around brain as a form of infection.
- 70% of emerging infectious diseases are caused by animal transmission
vietnam has been identified as one of the global hotspots at high risk of emerging infectious pathogens.
- The best ways to prevent the flu
according to an infectious disease specialist, the best way to protect yourself from the flu is to get vaccinated and it is never too late to get a flu shot.
- Special test system for diagnosing infectious diseases
ten unique test systems for diagnosing infectious diseases have been developed in siberia.
- How is X disease - a new disease named by WHO?
since 2015, the world health organization (who) has regularly issued an annual list of 10 needed diseases
- The risk of disease from wildlife trade
about 70% of infectious diseases affecting humans are derived from wild species, according to the warning of the wildlife conservation organization (wcs).
- Forgotten killer disease: Farmers' bare feet and mud in the field
melioidosis is also a neglected disease in vietnam.
- Preventing and treating acute pharyngitis when the weather changes
seasonal transfer is a time when respiratory disease develops strongly, especially acute nasopharyngitis in young children. common disease cream according to tonsillitis, bronchitis.
- Warning of the bat virus causing death
infectious disease experts warn people around the world to stay away from bats after an 8-year-old boy in australia has died after being bitten by bats, according to afp on march 21.