- Why did I look up at the elevator?
the story that is rattling outside the elevator
suddenly stops when everyone sets foot inside.
- Jump up when the elevator lifts will survive?
according to statistics, elevator
accidents are extremely rare, with the accident rate when riding an elevator
at only 0.00000015%. but unfortunately, on one day, you fell into the 0.00000015% what to do?
- How to handle when the elevator falls freely
elevators are equipment for transporting people in high-rise buildings, apartments, commercial centers, tourist resorts ...
- What are floors B, G, R in the lift?
when entering the elevator, on the panel besides the buttons 1, 2, 3, 4 ... corresponding to the position of the floors we also see the appearance of symbols such as b, g, r, l ... so , what are the floors denoted by these letters?
- Rules for choosing a place in the elevator
a psychology student in australia has discovered that in elevators, older men often choose to stand behind, younger men stand in the middle and women of all ages stand ahead.
- Why are mirrors in the elevator often fitted?
a lot of us all know that in a normal elevator
there is a mirror installed, what is the effect of this mirror?
- Hitachi will soon have the world's fastest elevator
two years from now (2016), hitachi will have the world's fastest elevator
with a top speed of 72.4 km / h, higher than the current fastest elevator
of the taipei 101 building in taiwan (61.1 km / h, installed by toshiba).
- March 23, 1857: The first elevator is put into use
elevators are moving devices in high-rise buildings, commercial centers, and now they are installed a lot in villas, low-rise houses, specializing in moving people and goods. chemistry between floors.
- Elevator obsession
in the subconscious of modern humans, elevators are one of the few places where they behave strangely, hiding an invisible concern that few people realize.
- The elevator goes up and down is the old technology, this is the elevator of the future
month machine is one of the great architectural inventions, thanks to it, we can build skyscrapers.
- Microsoft's intelligent elevator will communicate by gesture
elevator is one of the great inventions of man. it makes traveling in high-rise buildings a lot easier.
- Elevators fall freely, can you live if you jump up?
imagine: you take the elevator, but the ladder stops, and somehow the cable is broken and falls free.
- The world's first cable-less elevator has appeared in Germany
scenes of action movies using elevator
cables will no longer play, as any modern building applies this extremely advanced ladder system.
- The first person to get a patent on an elevator
otis tufts was the first american engineer to receive a patent on vertical elevators, but he was better known as a steam-powered printer inventor.
- Application of modern technology in Kone elevator
kone remotecall application allows users to call elevators with smartphones and tablets, quickly processing requests to move in buildings to save waiting time.
- Visitors enter the universe by a 200km / h elevator
japan is building a plan to bring tourists to orbit 36,000km above the ground through a giant elevator
running at 200km / h. according to calculations by japanese engineers, the elevator
can carry 30 passengers each time, and reach the destination (traveling 1/4 way to the moon) after 1 week.
- The most spectacular elevator works in the world
these elevators are not only a means of transporting tourists, but also of unique and impressive architectural works.
- Why is the elevator door open when there is no cabin?
although it is a rare incident, according to engineers, experts, the elevator
floor door can be opened without a cabin in some situations such as safety supervision circuit.
- Japan is about to test elevators from the ground to the universe
according to cnet, researchers from shizuoka university in japan and some organizations will first test the elevator
project to space in september.
- The fastest elevator in the world runs 111 floors in half a minute
in guangzhou, china, set a speed record in the test with a displacement of 1,260 meters per minute.
- The space elevator will connect Earth with the Moon
this spaceline elevator
can be fabricated from existing materials. instead of launching rockets out of orbit, astronauts will only need spaceline to reach the end of the journey.
- Magnetic Elevator in Japan
and building systems corp., which specializes in building highways and elevators, is developing a project to develop a new elevator
with maglev (magnetic levitation) technology. this project will be completed in 2008 by v & ag
- Japan studied the construction of elevators in space
a lot of people want to go into space on an elevator.
- Mitsubishi Electric coming out the elevator with voice
voice-activated lift technology to assist wheelchair users and visually impaired people unable to lift the elevator
- The close button in the elevator door is really just for scenes
when you are rushing or want to prevent others from entering the elevator, you will often press the close button repeatedly to expect the door to close faster.
- Invented chair lift in Shanghai
an old apartment building in shanghai, which does not have an elevator, is now equipped with one
- The most modern elevator in the world
user wants to move fastest without having to stop the middle tier while tall buildings do not have much room to install large numbers of elevators.
- Build space elevators in fiction
thoth space technology (canada) has just been granted a patent for a space elevator
design with a height of 20 km, inspired by an english writer's novel.
- Video: How to deal with injuries when the elevator suddenly falls
scientists at the massachusetts institute of technology, usa, point out that quickly lying on the floor can help reduce the consequences of tremors when the elevator
- Elevators and things you may not know yet
elisha graves otis' invention of elevator
brakes is considered the most important breakthrough of the nineteenth century, as it represents the development of skyscrapers.