- 7 events that could cause mass extinction on Earth
if you've ever seen a movie like '2012' or 'armageddon', or read the book 'on the beach', you've probably envisioned some of the threats that could have killed our planet's life. complete destruction.
- Earth prospect when dinosaurs existed to modern times
and find out why the extinction of dinosaurs and efforts to revive the species
- What factors help crocodiles survive an extinction event?
crocodiles have been around for nearly 100 million years, thanks to their special biological characteristics and skills that help them adapt to climate change.
- New report on mass extinction events in amphibians
amphibians are sending a signal that something is wrong, because their extinction rate has increased to an unprecedented level.
- Great extinction worldwide may take place in 2100
the earth is on its way to the beginning of the sixth major extinction in 2100 due to carbon emissions into the atmosphere, according to the calculation of the five demise events that took place within 540 million years.
- The parasite is in danger of extinction due to climate change
according to a new study, up to a third of the parasites on earth will become extinct by 2070 due to climate change. this not only reduces the number of species on the planet, but also speeds up the disappearance of other species.
- Forget the dinosaurs, this is the most horrifying extinction in Earth's history
during the five epochs that lasted 500 million years, scientists estimated that there were about 50-90% of all species that had to suffer from being wiped out entirely on the ground.
- The 6th Great Extinction is happening much faster than any prediction, entirely human error
the speed of the 6th earth's extinction on earth is much faster than all predictions, at least in the past few decades, according to the latest research published in the scientific journal proceedings of the academy. american national science (pnas).
- 11 famous historical events thought to be real but were fictional
sometimes people are willing to ignore the facts and add fictional details to make the historical story more interesting.
- Waves are responsible for 96% of extinct creatures in the Permian
scientists have come up with a new explanation for the permian extinction event that caused 96% of the earth's creatures to perish. accordingly, the waves are believed to be the cause of this disaster.
- Which species will 'inherit' the Earth when humans become extinct?
if disaster happens and humanity is wiped out, which species will follow us to dominate this planet?
- The risk of the 6th great extinction on Earth
the world is facing a sixth major extinction, with 41% of amphibians being wiped out of the earth's surface, according to a new study.
- This is Earth's worst mass extinction disaster
this great extinction has lost 95% of marine life and 70% of land animals. catastrophic environmental changes also formed during this period.
- The extinction event took place at a tremendous speed
the catastrophe has wiped out almost all life on earth more than 250 million years ago, and this event is happening at a faster pace than previously thought.
- Historical events coincide unbelievably
there are many unbelievably coincident historical events in which some events occur far apart, and still cannot be explained.
- Global warming climate has caused 2 historical disasters of extinction
in the history of earth there have been many mass extinctions. and according to a recent study, at least two of them are caused by global warming.
- Earth faces the greatest danger of extinction
scientists at the nanjing institute of antiquities research institute, the chinese academy of sciences, said the earth may have entered the era of the sixth major extinction of species.
- Striking astronomical events in September
the meeting of the planets, the moon, the transition period between seasons are outstanding astronomical events this month.
- How dinosaurs dominate Earth? That era begins with the Great Extinction
dinosaurs have dominated our planet for millions of years. but then a giant meteorite appeared and turned them into creatures
- 5 terrifying Extinction in Earth's history
back in history, learn about the 5 great extinctions on earth and seek solutions to the 6th great extinction.
- Ten outstanding natural resources industry events
on january 6, the ministry of natural resources and environment announced 10 outstanding events in 2011 with many remarkable milestones.
- 10 outstanding Vietnamese environmental events in 2011
on december 29, journalists who wrote about vietnam's environmental sector voted 10 outstanding environmental events in 2011.
- Supernovae can cause extinction 2.5 million years ago
scientists say that the earth is experiencing the sixth mass extinction event due to human activity.
- Find out the cause of the Great Extinction on Earth
mass eruption in siberia caused the great extinction on earth is a hypothesis that is gaining a lot of approval from the scientific world.
- Vietnamese astronomical events can be seen in February
if you still regret missing out on the combination of super moon, blood moon and blue moon at the end of last january, the good news is that there is another series of astronomical events going on this month .
- Famous mystical events in history
mystical events in the scientific life make the world shaken. in history there exist many mystical events beyond humanity's understanding and beyond the scientific interpretation.
- 20 events proving the 2016 miraculous and extraordinary than you think
did you miss anything? let's see the article below to review the science events in the past year.
- Perspective of mass extinction like dinosaurs
the world is precarious in the brink of mass extinction, and humans have accelerated the disappearance of organisms by 10,000 times.
- The 2011 event looks from the universe
join the bbc to look back at some of the most prominent events this year from an external perspective.
- Mammal ancestors take advantage of extinction events
the closest ancient relatives of the mammal species not only survived the mass extinction event 252 million years ago, but also flourished and flourished later.