- Interesting truth about Zeus in Greek mythology
greek god zeus
is a powerful god, has dozens of children with 12 gods ...
- Discover the birthplace of Zeus
the greek god of thunder began in the earth, and scientists thought they finally knew where it came from.
- The tallest dog on the planet
zeus, standing on its hind legs up to 2.2m high, is equal to the average height of a donkey. this great great dane dog weighs up to 52kg and eats up to 13kg of food a day, discovery reported.
- Kraken monster is real?
in the super product the battle between the gods launched on april 9 in vietnam has the scene of zeus shouting loudly:
- 7 Wondering what the world once collapsed will look like if it survives to this day?
to answer always: if there exists, these works will prove
- Things you probably don't know about Greece
greece is famous for myths, but you will be surprised by the strange facts about greece.
- Temple of Goddess Artémis
goddess artémis is also diana according to the roman name. she is the son of the goddess leo and the god zeus, the twin of the god apollon. diana is famous as a hunting goddess with a strong temperament like a boy. artémis becomes the goddess
- The appearance of 7 new and old wonders of the world
although all comparisons are lame, let's look and compare the beauty of the seven ancient wonders of the world (bc) with the seven wonders of the new world (scn).
- Lamia: Women love is forgotten in Greek mythology
like medusa, lamia is a lover of women with a bizarre shape between humans and snakes but possesses great beauty.
- Pictures of 3-headed 6-arms of goats in cultures
raising the god zeus, the symbol of satan demon ... are extremely unique images of goats in ancient cultures.
- 2016: More than half of the world's population still has no internet
according to the latest report released in 2016 by the world telecommunication union (itu), 47.1% of the world's population has access to the internet, up from 43% of 2015.
- Compare 7 world wonders in ancient and modern times
discover the beauty and wonders of the seven wonders of the ancient world with the seven wonders of the world through the synthesis of national geographic.
- Micro robot for surgery
a micro robot can be injected into the body through a syringe that will be used by physicians to analyze health conditions, administer drugs, or perform surgery in very small areas.
- Japan develops avatar robot as in fiction film
accordingly, the third generation of japanese robot can remotely distance up to nearly 10km with 5g connection.
- What is Artificial Intelligence? What is AI (artificial intelligence)?
artificial intelligence (ai) can be defined as a branch of computer science that involves the automation of intelligent behavior.
- Automotive brake materials are made from scrap yard dates
scientists from the university of portsmouth and cambridge have successfully developed a new biomedical material from date biomass, said phys.
- How does solar cell work?
solar batteries (solar cells / photovoltaic batteries) are devices that directly convert sunlight energy (solar energy) into electrical energy (electricity) based on the photoelectric effect.
- The US military develops laser weapons that can burn targets from a distance
according to the original disclosure, this special weapon was designed with unique laser systems never before.
- US spends $ 7m to develop a skeleton to help soldiers become 'super warriors'
combined with special sensors and artificial intelligence, the us military's future support framework will allow soldiers to carry heavy weapons and increase their durability with difficult terrain.
- $ 114 million windmill
the wind motion green boat concept is highly valued for its eco-friendliness when it comes to using 100% clean energy.
- Singapore produces super light materials from plastic waste
singapore researchers are filing a patent application for a new lightweight, heat-resistant, lightweight material made from recycled plastic.
- Turn desert air into drinking water in a completely new way
a new prototype device, developed at king abdullah university of science and technology (kaust) in saudi arabia, can absorb water vapor and then release liquid water as required.
- Origin of material ... thicker when stretched
commonly, when we stretch everything, they become thinner. however, this is not always true; some things, like cats' skin, have 'auxetic' stretching properties.
- Argentina develops clean energy
in argentina, an engineer is seeking to develop alternative energy technologies from soybeans, to assist farmers in the event that fuel prices continue to climb.
- Screen on paper
animated screen images such as composite paper in newspapers and magazines can mark a new revolution in release and information.
- Nano-bombs destroy cancer
researchers at the university of delaware are taking a new step in the fight against cancer - a new technology for detecting and treating cancer, the 'nano' bombs that can explode. breast cancer tumor.
- Microchannel virus tests
stmicroelectronics corp. today announced that it has successfully developed a microchip capable of detecting viruses and germs accurately and quickly. the ability of the microchip to test is very large, generally all types of diseases are c & o
- Biometric ATMs
no need for a card and pin when using an account holder's atm, just press your finger on the screen and receive money from the machine. currently colombia and chile are two of the few countries in the world where banks apply sine technology
- Car office
ford motor company (us) has introduced a small f-250 super duty truck
- Beverages combined with beer and coffee
a half-beverage, half-brewed beverage will quickly appear on your menu. nestec, a swiss-based nestle company, has created a fermented beverage that is as bubbly as beer, but has a distinctive cafe.