- The bodies of nine gray whales were discovered floating in California waters
in less than two months, the bodies of nine gray whales
were found in san francisco bay. this is a series of extremely unusual deaths.
- Video: Flock of ferocious whales eating main meat
a flock of killer whales of about 20 in hunger were unable to control themselves and rushed to attack the gray whale.
- The gray whale mother helplessly watched the killer whales separate their children to eat meat
the terrifying attack took place april 18 off monterey bay in california, usa.
- Phu Quoc fishermen meet rare and precious gray whales in the sea
on the afternoon of april 11, facebook social network appeared with a picture with a clip recording the image of a strange fish swimming in the sea.
- Mother whale carries a spectacular escape between the killer whales
the mother gray whale is determined to not let the young to become a meal for the 12 killer whales though they can hit enough to separate and drown the whales.
- A series of gray whale carcasses washed ashore on California's coast
nine gray whales
landed on the california coast within the past two months. unusually large numbers make scientists anxious, headache to find the cause.
- Huge gray back whale washed into New York City
a giant whale, 18m long, washed ashore in new york city, usa on the morning of wednesday 26/12. although many people have tried to rescue, the whale seems to have very little chance of survival.
- Gray whales with a record long migration distance of 10.880 km
according to a study by american scientists published in the journal biology letters on april 14, a gray whale named varvara lives in the pacific northwest waters that have established migration paths. record length of a mammal, with a journey of 10,880km in 69 days.
- The risk of extinction of the gray back whale because of beer
a brewery in iceland is planning to launch a beer made of gray back whale.
- The first two gray whales were discovered
mexican scientists first discovered a pair of conjoined twin gray whales
drifting to the coast of the country.
- Tracking whales - Court rulings and unknown things about whales (Part 2)
the public opinion somehow helped the quiet but bigger victory of environmentalists in forcing the nation's highest court to consider the state of whales in the context of bouncing. disagree about national security.
- Why do Japanese people go on catching whales to eat?
gray whales up to 10 meters long were casually hooked with explosives on their backs, dragged on a long road and hoisted on the boat, cutting flesh into pieces.
- Today's whales migrate with the same path their ancestors lived 270,000 years ago!
the current whale is still migrating with its ancestral-like route that lived 270,000 years ago.
- The first film about the rarest whale on the planet
omura whale is considered one of the rarest species of the planet because they always seek to avoid humans.
- Tracing whales - The mystery has no answer (Part 3)
the concept of extroverted whales, living in society for me seems like a paradox. even for mayoral, our instructor, was intrigued and rushed to the water column we saw that morning.
- Whales cry because of aground, the action of the people makes everyone admire
killer whales are one of the most ferocious species in the ocean. but in fact, they can sometimes find themselves useless and weak.
- The 'whale' is about the size of a dinosaur
unlike today's whales, the basilosaurus has a paddle-like fins similar to those of seals and long tails.
- The death of old whales brings countless benefits to oceans and ecosystems
have you ever wondered what a whale died of old age?
- Nearly 150 whales die on the coast of Australia
only six whales survived a major stranding of short fin whales on the west australian coast.
- Why are humpback whales disappearing in Hawaii?
humpback whales often appear in the waters off hawaii in december. but this year they have not appeared. what is the cause?
- Fact: People perceive only 30 gray nuances
please forget the name 50 shades - gray 'because people only see about 30 shades of gray.
- Whales love to take pictures of fun with divers
a ukrainian photographer captured an extremely interesting moment when two beluga whales appeared in photographs he took underwater.
- 39 whales die from stranding
a flock of 39-female pepper whales have died, after being stranded in a remote coastal area in new zealand.
- Flock of hundreds of whales makes the scientific community confused
the humpback whales gathering in large flocks are unprecedented acts, especially when their numbers have been declining in the last 100 years.
- Video: Whales familiarize people on the beach
under the blue water, two whales
- Canada: Race to save whales stuck in ice
canadian rescue workers are racing against time to rescue 11 killer whales trapped in ice in hudson bay.
- Why silver hair back?
why does our hair get silvery? it is said that when we are old, we have gray hair, but many people are young and still have gray hair. so what are the factors that make hair look gray?
- Video: Watching the whale 'killer' chasing a strange ship
upon discovering a strange ship appeared in its territory, the whales
- Blue whales rotate 360 degrees to hunt
scientists have recently discovered that blue whales perform acrobatics in the water to attack prey from below.
- The killer killed whales from the sky
a group of international scientists found the cause of hundreds of dead whales and drifted to the coast of argentina.