- 7 most expensive liquids on the planet
no one expected that these seemingly close liquids
were so horribly expensive, there are things you still use every day!
- The 'electronic blade' was able to taste and distinguish liquids
using sample matching technology, mechanically enhanced, electronic blades from ibm can find out the composition of liquids.
- Find a solution to the riddle that no one has answered in 100 years
a swiss student has found a solution to a physics puzzle that has lasted nearly 100 years now about the phenomenon of bubbles in a non-rising liquid tank.
- Ultra-Ever Dry: Nanotechnology to waterproof all types of liquids
a new waterproof coating using nanotechnology has just been introduced, with super waterproof capability, completely preventing all types of liquids
from water to petrol, paint and even mud.
- Video: 10 funny science experiments with liquids
the video below will introduce you to science 10 interesting experiments with liquids.
- Determine the liquid component in 1/5 sec
so far, the european union has been very restrictive in allowing liquids
to enter the aircraft, which is annoying to many passengers.
- The more salty the sea, the less blood sharks are
the amount of blood in each shark depends on the salinity of the surrounding seawater. similarly, the volume of other liquids
is also regulated by the environment. this is one of the most extensive studies on this phenomenon so far.
- The Casimir force exists in all liquids
physicists in the us have come up with research results that the casimir force - a mysterious quantum phenomenon that can absorb two copies when they are close enough - can exist in a liquid.
- Magnets can change the color of liquids
the university of california, riverside nanologists have succeeded in controlling the color of tiny iron oxide particles suspended in water simply by applying an external magnetic field to the solution.
- New 'smart' fluid: important application for the future
in a discovery that could promote the third use of 'smart liquids' in industry and commerce, scientists in maryland announced they had developed photorheological fluids (pr). ) new, a fluid can be created a c &
- Marine environmental simulation equipment
understanding how sediments and rocks in the seafloor interact with surrounding liquids
and gases is not a simple matter.
- Laptop emergency is 'sticky' water
water, coffee or soda are all dangerous liquids
for laptops. sometimes just a little bit of water on the keyboard, your computer may have problems or corrupted data. reasonable computer resolution in the case
- Interesting things about water may be unknown to you
water is capable of healing, revitalizing creatures from the dead and there are many mysteries that mankind has not known about this strange liquid.
- Invented waterproof fabric
a new material invented by swiss chemists can help create a challenging coat with liquids.
- Benefits and benefits of drinking water
the world increasingly produces many drinks that allow us to have hundreds of choices. which choice of health-friendly? two-thirds of our bodies are liquids
that water is the main ingredient. therefore, water plays a very important role
- What is ghost?
volcanic eruption products often contain liquids, crystals and insoluble gases that have never before reached the face of the earth.
- Successfully fabricated safe medical battery with body
new slim batteries are flexible, suitable for all types of implants. especially, they don't come with dangerous liquids.
- Stunned to detect liquid on Mars
an image that looks like a newly discovered liquid on mars makes many people stunned.
- Extremely toxic scientific tricks with fluid that amaze you
scientific tricks using fluids can help you become an amateur magician.
- Liquid-proof scanner at the airport
cobalt light systems (uk) has successfully designed a scanner that can help determine the type of liquid that is contained in bottles and jars that carry luggage.
- Why can't fries be made in the universe?
researchers finally know why astronauts on the international space station (iss) cannot make chips or fritters in general like on earth.
- Why is water wet, and fire hot?
this may be a silly question but why is the water wet? all previous answers about water did not explain why the water was wet. we simply understand that water is naturally wet.
- Super special metal can remember its own liquid properties
in the existential forms of matter such as liquids, gases and snakes, they are all determined by the structural arrangement of molecules and depend on external conditions. for example, the process of freezing, melting and evaporating water.
- Floating water on oil
water can float on oil, according to new research refuting the common human understanding of the relationship between these two liquids. previously, it was always assumed that oil was lighter than water, as evidenced by the lower density of oil, helping it float on the water. however, the new discovery by chi phan, of curtin university (australia), shows an unusual nature
- Can sound waves kill you?
these waves can also travel through solids and liquids, meaning they can also move through the body.
- How does extreme cold weather affect your phone?
cold and even snowy weather in some localities makes you excited to carry backpacks and explore the lands where snow falls. but be careful because extreme cold weather can make your phone
- Exploiting the Earth's geothermal energy
geothermal sources provide stable energy and are less harmful to the environment than fossil or nuclear fuels.
- Implant liquid into human brain to be smarter
researchers have found a way to store data in liquids, opening up the prospect of the introduction of a new type of implant into the brain.
- Why are water droplets shaped?
surface tension acts on molecules on the surface of the liquid, causing droplets in the air to be spherical.
- The horrors of Hitler's super weapon melt ... people
during world war 2, nazi scientists researched and built a super weapon called die glocke. by design, this weapon of hitler has the ability to melt humans and animals into liquids.