- Selected 100 people to Mars, live and do not return
the selection has filtered out 100 people out of more than 200,000 candidates, then only 24 people will be chosen to live on mars.
- Here's how humans live on Mars: Growing vegetables in a cellar and ... chewing on live insects
it sounds terrible, but this finding has brought the intention to human settlement of mars a big step forward.
- More than 1000 people volunteered to live Mars
the dutch company called mars one has just announced that 1,000 volunteers have joined their plans to return to mars by 2023.
- How long do people live when wearing jeans on T-shirts on Mars
on mars, you can completely lose consciousness in 15 seconds due to lack of oxygen to breathe.
- Living on the Moon or Mars better? Science has got the answer!
elon musk wants people to live in mars. nasa just wanted to send some astronauts to red planet to explore.
- List of terrible things when living on Mars
the harsh environment, poor living conditions, or health hazards ... are the problems faced when living on mars.
- Live in Mars to challenge yourself
in the introductory clip of mars one program to bring people to live permanently in mars, a candidate said he joined the program because he wanted to challenge himself.
- Humans can only survive 68 days on Mars
a new study shows that space projects to bring people to mars should not be rushed because the harsh conditions in the red planet can cause people to die after 68 days.
- Why are people so hard to live on the Moon and Mars?
humans could not live on the moon and mars due to the high radioactivity and cosmic radiation.
- 'That' on Mars will be dangerous, but it can create new subspecies of humans
in the latest study published in futures magazine, an international team of scientists looked at the challenges of reproduction on the surface of mars.
- Humans can live in pits on Mars
plans to build domed houses or elevated settlements on the red planet, though sounding great, will actually kill us.
- Some things to know if you want to 'immigrate' Mars
if you want to move to mars live, what should you prepare? the first is the ability to withstand the cold, loneliness, nuclear power, breathing air, food for life, a spacecraft worth billions of dollars and water.
- Start selling 'one-way tickets to Mars'
last year mars one, a dutch company, announced that they would recruit people for the journey to mars in 2013. from april 22, those who want to go to the red planet can apply for, space reported.
- Imagine human life when settling down on Mars
bill hargenrader, founder of mars now, said the first mars explorers could land on the planet in just over 10 years, according to sun.
- Vietnamese boys want to live on Mars
even knowing it was a flight
- Advertise on Mars
the mars one nonprofit organization wants to send experimental packages to the red planet, which includes the first interplanetary advertisements in human history.
- Settling on Mars: Make water and oxygen
currently, more than 100,000 people in the world are eager to live on mars, including about 30,000 americans.
- Details of how humans will live in Mars, expected in 20 years
stephen petranek, the author of the book
- What will people on Mars look like?
when it comes to finding a new planet to live in, mars is the best choice for humanity.
- Going to bring hundreds of thousands of people to live in Mars?
billionaire elon musk, founder and ceo of space x universe company, is planning to set up a spacecraft capable of 80,000 people to conquer mars, with the cost of each flight consumed. about 500,000 usd.
- Evidence of Mars contains enough oxygen to support life
in some locations, oxygen is sufficient for multicellular organisms such as sponges to live. the study was published in the october issue of nature geosciences.
- City projects on Mars are about to be built
these cities will follow the real mars city design in the future to test the effectiveness and adaptability of people to live in these architectures.
- Simulate life on Mars
6 project volunteers will live and work in tight conditions and separate from the surrounding world, paving the way for future mars research missions.
- 100,000 people registered on Mars
the mars one's
- More than 200,000 people want to settle in Mars
citizens of 140 countries around the world want to go to mars, hoping to create the first human settlements on the planet.
- Honeycomb house for Mars
one day, astronauts set foot on mars, how will they live in an architectural headquarters?
- Many companies sponsor the idea of
mars one, a dutch company that announced the idea of making a one-way flight to mars, received the first money from companies. in july mars one announced that it would organize a lottery game around the world to select 40 people who could become astronauts.
- Is it possible to do 'that' on Mars?
if there is a project to conquer mars to bring people to live on this red planet, then all issues related to their normal activities must be solved. among them is how to meet the physiological needs of astronauts.
- When do we get to Mars?
once thought to exist only in movies, the idea of turning a planet into a place where people can live is increasingly being discussed at scientific programs.
- One million people can live on Mars for the next 40 years
spacex plans to bring about one million people to live in glass dome houses on mars in the next 40–100 years.