- The most mysterious shipwreck in maritime history
strong winds with speeds of 50 knots raged. the waves of up to 10 meters swung, throwing the ship into the reef. the sailors anchored to the sea floor were completely ineffective because the ship was broken. the waves swept the struggling people on the deck, throwing them into the sea and were immediately swallowed by the sea. the ship that sank down gradually brought with it all those who had it. the wind screams up the fierce mourning music ...
- Russia launched Glonass maritime satellite
russia's soyuz-2.1b rocket carrying glonass maritime satellite was launched into orbit this morning (3.10), afp quoted russian defense ministry sources as saying.
- Sea charts - Just south of the sea
sea charts are a type of maritime map that is the only guide for safe sea trips. the earliest chart is the 14-17 century portland map, which is supplied to the maritime, on the map, full of azimuth rays. marine houses rely on azimuth rays d
- American prepared to be equipped with ultra-lightweight futuristic combat helmets?
this hat retains all of the protection features of its predecessor, ops-core fast maritime, but will be just 1kg (10% lighter than the old hat).
- The marine watch associated with the expeditions of Charles Darwin
maritime watches are the result of a longitude act issued by the british parliament in july 1714 under queen anne's reign.
- Ghost ship Mary Celeste and mystery for over 100 years
ghost ship is one of the mysteries still unanswered in the world. in it, the strange disappearance of sailors on the ship mary celeste became one of the greatest mysteries of the world maritime industry.
- What makes ships go in circles?
it seems that the ship moving in a circle has become an increasingly popular and mysterious phenomenon.
- April 14, 1912: The Titanic crashed into the iceberg, the most horrific accident in maritime history
titanic was wrecked by crashing into an iceberg, causing more than 1,500 people to die. this shipwreck has gone down in history as the most serious maritime accident.
- Mysterious ghost ships (part 1)
for centuries, the truth about ghost ships has always been the obsession of seafarers. what are the fate and causes of mysterious disappearance of the crew? ... probably will still be an unknown unknown answer.
- Ship 016-Quang Trung: The largest and most modern battleship in Vietnam is surprisingly beautiful
although there are nearly 30 warships participating in the maritime exhibition imdex 2019, vietnam ship 016-quang trung received more special attention from international photographers.
- German submarine explosion: Mysteriously challenging the maritime industry for nearly 100 years
nearly 100 years after the horrifying german submarine accident, ub-65 became the leading name in the world's largest mystery series.
- See the most beautiful astronomical photos on display in London
a gallery of the best astronomical photos will be released this year at the national maritime museum in london.
- Reveal the last great mystery about the Titanic disaster
a group of experts
- Mysterious ghost ships (part 2)
can humans find the secrets of ill-fated ghost ships? so what is the cause of the extremely mysterious deaths of sailors on board?
- Unexpected discovery of ancient ships disappeared for over 300 years
new divers discovered a wooden stick nearly 3.4m long at the bottom of lake michigan, usa. they believed it could be part of the griffin ship and the rest might be buried deep in the mud.
- The famous mystery in history has been solved
the long-standing mysteries always attract the attention of many curious people, and are even more concerned when the solution is gradually revealed.
- The mystery of the bottomless pit swallowed everything hidden for more than 200 years
the mysteries of history have always been a headache for scientists as they try to find solutions to these mysterious stories.
- Tunguska event mystery
100 years ago, a terrible explosion ripped the dawn sky over the swampy taiga of western siberia, leaving a riddle to this day still a mystery.
- Medical mysteries have not been explained
new scientist magazine offers a list of mysterious phenomena that so far hard to explain, especially those involving people and diseases.
- Mysterious decoding student used to be an astronomer
the australian female student has proved a mystery that astrophysicists have been searching for over the past few decades.
- Is Ma real or not?
does the devil really exist? this is one of the most controversial mystery questions in human history. since ancient times, when people have awareness, they have believed and demons. however, until now, scientists have not found the answer to this supernatural mystery phenomenon.
- Strange house challenges the law of gravity
mystery spot (santa cruz, california, usa) is an exotic tourist attraction, but the law of gravity does not seem to exist.
- 'The man with the iron mask' - the mystery of mankind over the past 350 years
who is that mysterious iron mask man - is the question that scientists have been searching for years.
- The mystery of Bermuda Triangle Triangle
people have written and talked a lot about the bermuda triangle (also called
- Decipher the mystery of bacteria living half a million years
scientists claim to have found the mystery
- Drive a submarine like ... pedal
a russian company plans to introduce two-seater and human-powered submarines for the tourism industry.
- The mystery in the harem of the Forbidden City
the forbidden city is now one of the most popular attractions in china. millions of people come here to see firsthand the way of living, the places of ancient chinese emperors.
- Decipher the mystery of the lakes disappearing in a few hours in Greenland
scientists have finally deciphered the decade-long mystery of how some of the large lakes above the greenland ice sheet could dry out billions of liters of water in just a few hours.
- The most diligent mother mother
a christmas island frigate named lydia recently flew for 26 days over a distance of more than 4,000 km - across indonesian volcanoes and some of asia's busiest maritime routes - to find food for you. flight, be home
- Decipher the mystery of the most strange creature ever discovered
scientists have solved the 180-year mystery of south american ungulate mammals that famous naturalist charles darwin when he was described as