- Did the ocean on Mars get into the rock?
the great migration from earth to the red planet will only be a distant prospect if water and air, two important elements for human life, do not appear on mars
as it is now.
- NASA explains the confusing
the rich imagination of humans can turn random shapes of rocks into different faces, and thereby relate them to mysterious aliens.
- Top 10 photos of Mars
in addition to curiosity and opportunity robots, the us aerospace agency (nasa) has one
- Life may have existed 700 million years on Mars
water is likely to be present for a very long time on mars, enabling life to grow.
- NASA has just taken a monstrous photo that looks like a fake about Mars
nasa has always provided us with impressive images of many planets in the solar system, such as saturn, jupiter and mars.
- Mars used to be 'green planet' like Earth
new evidence suggests that at some stage, the current basalt shell of mars
formed by lava spreads across the planet.
- Close up of the amazing surface on Mars in NASA's latest series
not only revealed about the
- Close up of the majestic mountains on Mars
this is the true image you will see when you set foot on mars.
- Overview of Mars
mars, also known as mars, is the fourth planet from the sun in the solar system. sometimes this planet is also known as mars.
- Aliens may have been on Mars 3.8 billion years ago
recent evidence shows that mars
had previously been qualified to nurture life.
- More than 78,000 people registered on Mars not back
although the process of bringing people to mars
not returning from the dutch company mars
one has not been officially announced, the number of applicants has exceeded 78,000.
- Latest Mars map
the us geological survey recently published the latest mars
map, which can provide important research information for future red planet exploration programs.
- Important evidence shows that Mars is more likely to have life
an unusual mineral reservoir on mars
may be caused by bacteria, scientists said.
- Video: Detecting the sign of Mars around the equator
scientists found signs of the red planet's equatorial ice thanks to new techniques that improve the resolution of data.
- 'That' on Mars will be dangerous, but it can create new subspecies of humans
in the latest study published in futures magazine, an international team of scientists looked at the challenges of reproduction on the surface of mars.
- The 'weird' shapes continue to appear on Mars
since its discovery, mars
has always surprised us with images, making us think of familiar things on earth.
- What mystery of Mars awaits discovery?
mars, the closest neighbor of the earth in the solar system, still harbored a myriad of secrets that scientists crave to discover. with the latest mars
probe curiosity will officially land on the martian surface, nasa hopes to
- 9 surprising facts about Red planet
mars (red planet) always contains many mysterious mysteries that make scientists and astronomers constantly discover and conquer.
- 706 people won 4 tickets to Mars
one program with the goal of bringing people from earth to conquer mars
has been very dramatic. to date, 706 people are competing for the first 4 levels to travel to the red planet.
- Some things to know if you want to 'immigrate' Mars
if you want to move to mars
live, what should you prepare? the first is the ability to withstand the cold, loneliness, nuclear power, breathing air, food for life, a spacecraft worth billions of dollars and water.
- Start selling 'one-way tickets to Mars'
last year mars
one, a dutch company, announced that they would recruit people for the journey to mars
in 2013. from april 22, those who want to go to the red planet can apply for, space reported.
- Imagine human life when settling down on Mars
bill hargenrader, founder of mars
now, said the first mars
explorers could land on the planet in just over 10 years, according to sun.
- 'Who comes back from Mars:' Is reality or just fiction?
the scientist headed by one of nasa's departments commented: from a scientific standpoint it is mostly true, however, some details are still exaggerated.
- Vietnamese boys want to live on Mars
even knowing it was a flight
- Discovering a 130-meter-thick ice shelf hidden under the surface of Mars
analyzing the slopes revealing thick ice hidden beneath the surface, can become an attractive target for future expeditions.
- Settling on Mars: Make water and oxygen
currently, more than 100,000 people in the world are eager to live on mars, including about 30,000 americans.
- See the sharpest color photos of Mars
after successfully landing on the martian surface, the curiosity self-propelled probe of the us space agency (nasa) sent earth a series of colorful images of the red planet.
- Mars was once warm and rainy
scientists have learned a lot about mars
in recent years based on observations from data that nasa has collected from red planet.
- People can become Martians in the next 100 years
the united arab emirates agreed to build the first city on mars
- The Curiosity is about to sample the first stone on Mars
the curiosity probe of the us space agency (nasa) prepares to take a third sample of rock on the surface of mars
after two failed attempts to analyze the viability of life on the planet.