- Plague raging in Madagascar
has not completely disappeared but can still return to make human life in danger.
- Detecting mice not perpetrators spread plague
for a long time, mice have a bad reputation. they are filthy, specializing in rummaging through garbage and full of pathogens. in particular, they are considered to be the culprits for plague
raging throughout europe in the 14-18 century.
- Researcher plague died of plague
dr. malcolm casadaban is the first us scientist who died of the plague
after 50 years of studying this pathogenic bacterium - a form that no longer causes human illness.
- Black death can return
us scientists warn that the plague
that once killed 75 million people worldwide could re-occur in the future.
- List of 'culprits' spreading deadly plague
bubonic plague, a bacterial infection that causes the lymph nodes to swell, is painful called lymphadenopathy.
- Decoding the gene that causes the Black Death
a group of scientists from britain, germany and the us has just announced that they have deciphered the genome of the bacterium causing the black death, the worst plague
in human history.
- Find out the cause of plague in China
the macotot (large ground squirrel) is the source of the outbreak of lung plague, which robbed three human networks in northwestern china, the world health organization (who) on august 11.
- WHO: Pneumonic plague is not fatal
according to the world health organization (who), pneumonic plague
is raging in ziketan city, qinghai province (china), which is not fatal, although there have been 3 deaths so far.
- Why can't plague bacteria be completely eradicated on the planet?
experts say that this dangerous, dangerous, infectious disease is coming back, the disease is still prevalent in different parts of the world. why does 'black death' persist like that?
- Research on vaccine against black disease
a researcher from central florida university recently discovered a way to prevent black plague
- a disease that eradicated part of the european population in the middle ages. the disease is also regarded by government agencies as a terrorist threat today.
- He discovered Lang Biang and found plague bacteria
on the windy hill next to highway 1 through the territory of suoi tan commune, cam lam district (khanh hoa), there is a grave of a foreigner who has rested for 71 years.
- The most frightening disease in the world re-emerged in America
the new york daily news reported that health officials in arizona's two counties have confirmed that local fleas carry plague.
- More causes of pandemic
british rail engineers discovered 25 human skeletons during the middle ages when carrying out the crossrail, london railway project.
- The culprit of the Plague Battle killed 100,000 people in England
researching dna from human bones, scientists found the bacteria that caused the plague
to eradicate 1/4 of london's population in england in 1665.
- More people died of pneumonic plague in China
has claimed another life in qinghai province, northwest china on august 2, bringing the total number of deaths from this deadly infectious disease to two, local media said.
- Bacteria associated with 'black death' were found in 5,000 year old tombs
the latest finding suggests that a terrible plague
could have devastated settlements across europe since the end of the stone age.
- Dangerous pulmonary plague is more dangerous than SARS, influenza A / H1N1
outbreak in the city of ziketan in northwestern china took the third human life on august 3. if this epidemic spreads, it will be even more deadly than the pandemic and influenza a / h1n1 pandemic.
- 365 years before he returned to his hometown to avoid the epidemic, what enormous accomplishments did Newton create for science?
a famous incident similar to the covid-19 plague
occurred in the spring of 1665 in england, causing one-tenth of london's population.
- Use plants to create a plague vaccine
researchers at the university of arizona successfully turned tobacco into a vaccine factory to prevent plague. this vaccine has produced a good immune response in guinea-pigs.
- The plague
according to the daily star, the plague
- Alexandre Yersin's tomb is increasingly degraded
scientist alexandre yersin (1863-1943) was the discoverer of the bubonic plague
and was the one who successfully prepared the vaccine to prevent and treat plague, white blood cells, tetanus, cholera .. .
- Detecting medieval skulls
according to an italian archaeologist who directed the excavation, they recently discovered the remains of a medieval vampire in a body of a plague
victim in the 16th century.
- 10 diseases once terrified humans
the european population was halved by the plague, while the spanish flu killed about 20 to 100 million people around the world earlier in the century.
- The discovery of Halley comet has caused a terrible epidemic
the appearance of halley's comet has
- The most terrible diseases of all time
many people think that plague, leprosy and polio ... are diseases of the past, no longer affecting us, it is a wrong thought.
- Discover 48 mysterious bones about 'black death'
british archaeologists have found 48 skeletons in a mass grave, dating from the 14th century.
- The church decorated with more than 40,000 skeletons
the bones from the more than 40,000 remains of the dead are plague
and war is present in every corner of sedlec ossuary church in the czech republic.
- Discovered a mass grave from the XV century in London
when excavating the crossrail high-speed subway tunnel in london, construction workers discovered a burial place for plague
victims in the fifteenth century - a pandemic that caused the deaths of tens of millions of people. , accounting for 1/3 of the european population.
- Climate change increases plague
the group of international researchers, focusing on research in kazakhstan, have discovered that when the warm and summer summers are wetter, the bacteria cause deadly diseases.
- Plague - global assassins in history
in 430 bc, during the peloponnesian war in ancient greece, the people of athens were attacked by a mysterious disease, which caused so terrible consequences that they now read the writings of historians and people. i still have to shudder.