- Starfish can walk at a rate of 1m / minute, and this is how they move
a mature positive starfish can move at a rate of 1m per minute.
- Starfish links lacking in visual evolution?
a study has shown for the first time that starfish use primitive eyes at the ends of its wings to orient their environment by
- Learn about the colorful starfish world
in nature, starfish have a multitude of shapes, sizes, and colors, and are found from the coast to deep waters.
- Quickly evolutionary unimaginable starfish
how quickly can new species evolve? research on starfish in australia shows that this process can take place within 6,000 years.
- Strange: Starfish exploded massively in America
a mysterious disease is killing starfish, causing them to explode in both the pacific and atlantic oceans of north america.
- Appearing 'Zombie starfish' in the ocean warns for an immeasurable danger
possessing a unique shape with colorful colors and formidable hunting techniques, these creatures are disappearing and becoming true 'zombies'.
- Suddenly discovered starfish
unlike normal 5-star starfish, this large star has up to 12 wings and is about the same size as a large pot.
- New York is dark after super typhoon Sandy
suddenly separated from the outside world, america's most populous city experienced another life after super typhoon sandy: no subway, no horizon of lights and no food stores all day.
- Hurricane Sandy in the US: More than 80 people were killed, $ 50 billion in damage
the number of people killed by hurricane sandy in the united states continues to rise, now over 80, when the storm has passed 3 days.
- Scary virus massacres millions of starfish
scientists have found the culprit virus that caused the deaths of millions of starfish along the pacific coast in recent years.
- The US could suffer losses of more than $ 20 billion due to Hurricane Sandy
according to afp, fifty million residents of the eastern states of the united states stretch from virginia, through washington, to delaware, new york and massachusetts, and are extremely worried when hurricane sandy is about to land and land. can cause physical damage estimated at over 20 billion usd.
- US: Damage caused by super typhoon Sandy amounted to 80 billion USD
us $ 80 billion was the loss that the us suffered after super typhoon sandy swept through the northeastern states of the country in late october and early november, of which new york and new jersey were severely damaged. best.
- 10 mistakes to avoid when walking
walking too slowly, ignoring the start-up stage, holding the arm in a position ... is a mistake to avoid.
- Beam: Super storm Sandy devastated America
according to a forecast by the us national hurricane center, hurricane sandy - the strongest storm to attack the united states in the last 100 years, is beginning to land in major cities along the east coast of the united states.
- Starfish move like humans
scientists have announced the discovery of the crunchy sea star ophiocoma echinata that can
- Starfish 8 feet
the world's first 8-foot starfish was discovered on a british coast ...
- Kill starfish with new methods to protect corals
thanks to the effectiveness of a new method, in the past two years australia has removed more than 250,000 thorny starfish from the great barrier reef off queensland.
- Video: Thousands of starfish die massively on the Russian island
the cause of mass deaths of starfish may be due to environmental pollution or the impact of the big storm the night before.
- What is the use of walking?
we still do this daily, but do you know what walking does for you?
- Video: Hundreds of pipe legs help starfish walk on land
sea stars have 150 tubular legs on each wing, operating by compression and water absorption mechanisms to help them move on land.
- Walking like this, living for an additional 15-20 years
new british research suggests that doctors can observe a person's walking as an inexpensive initial method to assess overall health.
- Video: Beautiful whirlpools created by starfish larvae when feeding
william gilpin, from stanford university, usa won the first prize of nikon's competition with the 8-week-old starfish film, seeker, on december 14.
- 'Sandy ghost island' appeared on the map as confusion
new zealand museum staff auckland sean higgins on december 3 said that the pacific island of ghosts appearing on many world maps for at least a decade is a mistake, and this confusion started from in 1876.
- The sea currents have rules
in 1856, some sailors in distress on a sandy beach in the atlantic found a tar ball, the asphalt covered a coconut skull, including a goat skin letter with symbols strange is sent from a very far shore. pay
- The faster you walk, the longer you will last!
medical news today page leads new research investigating the relationship between walking speed and risk of death. the end shows that walking can help protect health and prolong our lives.
- Why do people swing their hands when walking?
have you ever wondered about the obvious things like why do we have the habit of walking and swinging our hands even though this is not really necessary in the process of moving?
- Super Hurricane Sandy threatened 9 US nuclear power plants
the us government is sending more supervisors to nine nuclear power plants in areas where super typhoon sandy spills over to ensure that the storm will not cause problems in these plants.
- Kill sea starfish to protect corals
the campaign of destroying thorny starfish to protect corals in nha trang bay marine protected area was launched by khanh hoa province on may 20 ...
- The most horrible 'Monster' in the ocean: Possession of thousands of eyes but no brain
referring to starfish, people often think of a kind of cute and docile animal. that's true, but it's in the animated film.
- New York alarmed because the house was cold after super typhoon
tens of thousands of people who were not home after super typhoon sandy needed support when electricity was still lost and the weather was getting colder in new york, the political leaders here warned.