- Bracelets regulate body temperature
a group of american students recently created a bracelet that can increase or decrease the body temperature
- Earth's temperature changes abnormally hot and cold
the earth is currently experiencing an unusually sudden change in temperature, from the coldest to the lowest peak in the shortest time in history, in just 100 years.
- Deadly mistake when using air conditioning is too cold
leaving the room temperature
too cold too much difference with the outside temperature
can cause the body temperature
to drop suddenly, even at risk of stroke and death.
- Measure the temperature at anytime with just a tiny chip
at present, traditional methods of measuring temperature
are very expensive and ineffective.
- 2015 is the hottest year in human history ever recorded
ocean surface temperature
has increased to 1 degree c in the past 1 year, a record increase in the history of wmo research.
- August temperature is the fourth highest in history
livescience reports the us national weather data center, saying that the average global temperature
in august is 16.22 degrees celsius - 1.12 degrees celsius above the average temperature
in the century. 20.
- The two countries have terrible temperature differences: nearly 100 degrees Celsius
according to mirror, an estimated 100 million people living in north america are experiencing a record cold up to minus 50 degrees celsius.
- Why the measured temperature is much higher than the weather forecast
the huge difference between the figure between the weather forecaster and the temperature
measured by the people is because of the different measuring and measuring environments.
- Seawater affects global temperatures
the us scientist said that the temperature
of the ocean in the pacific equator could affect global temperatures in each stage, contrary to skepticism about the global warming as previous warnings.
- The coldest is not the lowest temperature, but this time!
it is a fact that the time when the body feels the coldest is not necessarily coinciding with the time when the sky fell to the deepest temperature.
- Why is human body temperature decreasing?
a new study by a team of scientists at stanford medical university shows that human body temperatures in the us have dropped over the past century.
- Don't expect you to know: Counting crickets can also calculate outdoor temperatures!
it is hard to believe that the number of crickets that call allows you to calculate the outdoor temperature, right? but scientists also give a specific formula.
- Women's hands are colder than men's hands
of women 's arms and legs is usually colder than that of men, and an elderly person is usually colder than young people.
- Variation of Earth temperature for nearly 140 years
nasa graphics of earth's surface temperature
between 1880 and 2017 show a global warming trend, science alert on april 10 reported.
- Can day and night temperature fluctuations generate electricity?
around us changes all the time and based on this, scientists have come up with a great idea.
- Smart shirt changes color according to infant temperature
after 6 years of research, chris ebejer, a british, has produced a discolored clothing when children show signs of high body temperature.
- The temperature measured in Antarctica reached a record high of 17.8 degrees Celsius
reporters in prague led a statement by czech scientists saying they measured a record high temperature
in antarctica on march 23, 2015.
- Sun 'does not change climate'
according to a new scientific study, over the past 20 years, the sun's temperature
has decreased, but the temperature
of the earth has increased. it also indicates that the current temperature
is not due to the effect of the surface
- Climate change makes the surface temperature of Greenland sea surface unusually low
while temperatures in many parts of the world reached record highs in 2015, strangely, a region south of greenland reached the lowest temperature. c
- Why do dogs have a cold nose than normal temperature?
according to a new study, dogs with a colder nose than normal are not accidental but because they are super sensitive heat detectors.
- Flies ambient temperature measured how?
flies, unlike humans, cannot regulate the ambient temperature
so they need to choose the most suitable breeding ground. brandeis university's new study published in this week's issue of nature reveals the fly has b & eci temperature
- What is the temperature of the fever?
fever is when there is a temporary increase in body temperature
in response to the disease.
- Today it is cold at 0 degrees, twice as cold tomorrow, how much will the temperature be?
this is one of the world's classic quiz questions, the first time it officially debuted on a website, at the end of april 1999 at mathforum.org.
- Is there life in the
although the planets lie far away from the host stars, they start to heat up and retain that hot temperature.
- Strangely, the boy has a temperature of 30 degrees
due to a strange disease, ben brown an english boy whose body temperature
is only 30 degrees c is 7 degrees c lower than the body temperature
of a normal person.
- The reaction of the human body in freezing temperatures
when the body's central temperature
drops to 21 degrees c or below, people are at a higher risk of death.
- What is the perfect temperature for people to live in?
scientists at the university of melbourne (australia) have concluded that people living in a warm climate will have happier lives elsewhere.
- The temperature in the North increased sharply
in the north increased sharply because of cold air facing the sea and no longer maintained the same intensity as last week. meanwhile, the tropical depression is around the south central coast.
- How long can food stay at room temperature?
thanks to the miracle of modern refrigerators, we can keep perishable food longer and no longer have to buy fresh food every day.
- The weakening of the Sun will increase the temperature of the Earth
scientists at the royal institute of technology said that when the sun's activity weakened, the earth's temperature