Drying clothes at high temperatures, using chemicals such as phenolic, ammonium salts or chlorine-containing disinfectants are simple ways to kill the virus.
- 1. Physical disinfection: If you have just returned from the hospital or been in contact with someone who has symptoms of a viral infection, disinfecting your clothes is necessary. If your clothes are made from materials that can withstand the heat, you can leave them at 56 degrees C for 30 minutes or adjust the dryer temperature above 80 degrees C and dry for 20 minutes.
If your clothes are made of high-temperature materials, you can leave them at 56 degrees C for 30 minutes.
- 2. Chemical disinfection: If your clothes are heat resistant, you can disinfect them using chemicals. Common types of chemical disinfectants include phenolic, quaternary ammonium salts or chlorine-containing disinfectants. Remember to read the user manual before use.
- 3. Use regular laundry detergent: Currently on the market there are many types of bleach with different brands, uses and scents for you to choose. Many people often use clothes bleaching agents in the hope that they will remove stains, smudges, but bleach can also help disinfect, kill bacteria, viruses, and molds that cause the disease to cling on. clothes. This is a popular clothing disinfection method that is preferred by many people. However, if the bleach is exposed too much and too long to the skin of the hands, it can cause dry skin, skin damage.
- 4. Aqueous disinfectant with borax: borax , also known as broax, can remove bacteria, viruses, mold from hanging on clothes. You only need to put half a cup of hot borax in hot water, then completely dissolve and pour it into the infected pressure pants to be disinfected. By doing this, your clothes will kill bacteria, both simple and effective.
- 5. Use vinegar to disinfect clothes: There are many people using vinegar to disinfect, kill bacteria on clothes, the use of vinegar can help kill up to 82% of the bacteria, viruses, and molds that cause human disease. With this disinfectant method you can do it by adding a cup of white vinegar to moldy clothes in the washing machine or adding it with washing powder when washing clothes, it will help kill bacteria effectively and do not damage. broken clothes.
Lemon juice contains vitamin C and acidic components, capable of killing bacteria, viruses.
6. Lemon juice solution disinfects clothes: Lemon juice contains vitamin C and acidic components, all of which have the ability to kill bacteria, viruses, mold on clothes. You only need to take a little lemon juice to the mold on the clothes or dilute with water to wash clothes. You can also add a little salt to increase the best bactericidal effect. Clothes are exposed to quite a lot of dirt, bacteria, mold viruses, so need to be disinfected clean, especially when you are new in crowded places, to the disease.
- How to clean and disinfect house against corona virus?
- What is Cloramin B? How to mix Chloramin B to sterilize and kill bacteria
- The Ministry of Health guides in detail isolation at home of nCoV epidemic rooms
- 3 ways to disinfect the covid-19 epidemic respirator mask with a microwave