- Motorcycles run on animal waste
a japanese company has announced a new type of motorcycles that run on animal waste
and sewage. motorcycles operated by animal dung are the products of toto, the famous japanese toilet manufacturer. it has three wheels and a waste container in the back, the telegraph reported.
- Utilizing food waste - a new mission of biotechnology
in the past few years, the problem of food waste has emerged as an important cause of resource losses, bad environmental impacts and inequality.
- Energy-rich foods help reduce animal waste
livestock raised with a high-energy diet tend to be more environmentally friendly and produce higher yields.
- America develops technology to separate water from animal waste
michigan state university said on may 29 this year it will launch a technology for separating clean water from animal waste.
- Battery manufacturing works with animal dung
bacteria in waste, including animal manure, can help generate electricity, according to new research by us scientists.
- Waste, animal fat in chewing gum, tattoo ink
lanolin in gum is extracted from excreted substances in sheepskin, while tattoo ink contains bone ash and glycerin from animal fat.
- New product: Brick made from animal blood
recently, new graduate engineer jack munro, the british, came up with the idea of turning waste of animal blood during the slaughter into bricks that could be used in construction.
- How long does it take for plastic waste to decompose?
the type of waste that has the longest consequences is plastic, because they are difficult to decompose but are easy to produce. this kind of waste is much longer than us, even 10 times more than we do.
- Stanford scientists have successfully built batteries made from fertilizer and animal waste, which are extremely cheap
the battery is made from urea - a compound commonly used as a fertilizer and is a major component of mammalian waste, and it is up to 100 times cheaper than the same type of battery.
- Sweden recycles 99% of its waste
sweden is known as one of the leading sustainable development countries in the world, everything they consider to be resources, including garbage.
- New solution for waste in Vietnam
at the seminar
- Successful study of Biomix 1 probiotics
center for application of scientific and technological advances in vinh phuc province has conducted research and implementation of the project:
- Small questions: What is the amount of
today, scientists at the university of california, san diego (usa) will tell you about the amount of delicate waste you will be discharging throughout your life.
- People turn pig manure into ... electricity
using emissions in livestock to produce bright electricity is the initiative of mr. bui minh the in long than hamlet, long an commune, chau thanh district, tien giang province.
- Vietnam is the top 5 countries that discharge most plastic waste into the sea
plastic waste not only causes environmental damage, it also has a great impact on the economy and human health.
- Unexpected applications from animal waste
the medium is in the food chain of many insects, helping scientists discover history and preserve rare animals.
- Garbage is also a resource to take advantage of
the united nations has called on the international community to change the traditional perception of waste, taking it as an undesirable source of waste into new awareness of waste as a resource.
- Czech Republic tightens the mandatory classification of waste
on 12 june, czech parliamentarians began discussing the terms of the 'on waste' revision to tighten the mandatory classification of organic waste and food waste.
- Electric waste like global time bomb
electronic waste can cause chemicals and heavy metals to leak into the air, soil, water and food, likened to a time bomb for the life of the earth.
- Cement holds safe nuclear waste for 100,000 years
a group of british scientists are working on cement that can withstand the harmful effects of nuclear waste for thousands of years.
- Technology turns human waste into cheap coal
the city's environmental workers transfer solid waste from households' septic tanks into the drying area before treating carbonization in the kiln with sawdust at a temperature of 300 degrees c.
- The danger of the ocean
recently, the death of short-fin navigator whales in thailand has angered many people. the fish swallowed 85 plastic bags because it was mistaken for food.
- Donation and transplantation of human waste in medicine - jokes but 100% true chemistry
we have heard about donating bone marrow, sperm, blood, even breast milk. and do you believe it?
- Big break: Recyclable plastic waste will be turned into super clean electricity
the important thing is super clean, that is, it does not leave any waste that is harmful to the environment.
- Method to turn astronaut waste into food
recycling waste into food will be an important solution in space exploration, says christopher house, a microbiologist at pennsylvania state university.
- A simple way to block plastic waste from flowing into the sea
every minute, 15 tons of plastic waste is dumped into the sea. to contribute to the fight against pollution, a canadian business partnered with three young dutch girls to implement a simple and effective solution.
- 'Engineers are not equal to processing medical waste treatment furnaces
the waste incinerator uses the maximum amount of fuel from the combustion engine's waste oil, reducing the cost of burning each kilogram of garbage to 5,000 dong, becoming the first product in vietnam to meet national technical standards on emissions. industrial waste incinerator.
- Waste treatment solution for hospitals in Vietnam
on april 12, in hanoi, the french embassy in vietnam cooperated with trade office ubifrance to hold a french-vietnamese workshop with the theme
- We live in the ocean of garbage
plastic waste is a worrying issue globally. plastics after use are not recycled but most of them are discharged directly into rivers, canals, and then into the oceans.
- Leakage of radioactive waste in six US tanks
according to afp, the washington state government said on february 22 that at least six radioactive waste tanks are leaking, urging the federal government to help further clean up the area used for manufacturing. cold war bombs.