- Toshiba will enter the solar market
japan's toshiba electronics group has said it will enter the solar power
market through its branch to increase the total power output from this energy source to 6,500kw in fiscal year 2013 ending on march 31, 2014.
- This is the best way to deploy solar power if there is not much land available
in fact, not all houses are suitable for deploying solar roof systems by factors such as terrain, environment, obstacles, usable area, etc.
- Top 10 countries to exploit solar power in the world
solar electricity is still one of the most important 'second, second, and third' renewable electricity sources on earth, besides hydroelectric and wind power.
- The era of solar power
the light source or energy source emanating from the sun is almost endless with the infinity of the sun itself. because this energy source is generated by fusion fusion occurs in the sun.
- New trend: Solar power floats on water
solar energy application is by far the largest scale and probably even in the future.
- Use solar power with high technology
comed (usa) will launch pilot solar power
system installation program for customers in may.
- The world's largest solar power plant
the ivanpah solar power
plant in the united states produces nearly 400 megawatts of electricity each year, contributing to limiting greenhouse gas emissions and boosting the country's green energy industry.
- New solar cell batteries can generate electricity on both sides of the module
common solar panels have one drawback: they can only generate electricity on the sun's side, which means that on the front of the battery the sunlight cannot be used.
- Light up with solar power technology
ninh thuan center for information and application of scientific and technological progress has installed solar power
system with a capacity of 550wp for 10 households (55wp / household). since then, the life of raglai ethnic people here has changed dramatically.
- Apple invested in building two solar power plants in China
according to reuters, solar battery maker sunpower said it will partner with apple to build two solar power
plants in sichuan province, china with a total power capacity of 40 megawatts.
- The solar power plant is made of 10,000 giant mirrors
large mirrors concentrate the sunlight to melt nitrate salts, thereby producing enough electricity to serve an entire city.
- The world's largest solar power plant comes into operation
the world's largest solar power
plant with 300,000 solar panels spread over an area of nearly 13 square kilometers in california officially went into operation.
- Operating the world's largest solar power plant
in an effort to promote the use of clean fuels to protect the earth from the negative impacts of climate change, the united arab emirates (uae) on march 17 officially operated the power plant. the largest sun in the world, named shams 1.
- Unique power plant shaped wine glasses
the us space agency (nasa) is studying the design of a space solar power
plant shaped like a giant wine glass. this space solar power
plant is called sps-alpha. currently, the project is in the research phase, but scientists believe this idea will soon become a reality.
- Opening Australia's largest solar power plant
on september 3, australia officially opened the largest solar power
plant in the country with a capacity of 20 mw, enough to supply electricity for 4,500 households.
- China aspires to build the first solar power plant in space
chinese scientists are planning to build the world's first space-based solar power
- Find out how to make the most out of solar energy
a team of scientists at the mit research institute has discovered a number of methods that can convert solar energy into electricity more efficiently than before.
- Solar power plant floating in Japan
japan built two power plants floating on the water, exploiting solar energy enough to supply 1,000 households.
- Started construction of the world's largest floating solar power plant
according to a reporter in tokyo, kyocera corporation has started construction of the world's largest floating solar power
plant in ichihara city, chiba prefecture.
- The World's Largest Solar Power Project
the project consists of four 250 megawatts (mw), or a total capacity of 1,000 mw, equivalent to a nuclear power plant scheduled to start construction in ninh thuan by 2014, enough electricity for more than 300,000 households per year.
- The power plant flies in the air to inspire energy
for a british company, stealth aircraft are not simply amazon's delivery vehicles, but can also become mobile power plants in the sky.
- Visit Europe's leading solar power plant
okhotnikovo solar park, located on the crimea peninsula, southern ukraine, is the largest solar power
plant in central and eastern europe, producing enough electricity to supply about 20,000 households.
- Japan studied building solar power station in the universe
japanese scientists are preparing to study the production of solar power
by satellites in the universe and transmit electricity generated to the earth by microwave technology.
- Japan built the largest solar power plant
kansai electric power company on november 24 started construction of japan's largest solar power
plant in sakai town in osaka province.
- Solar power plant, the largest construction man ever built?
solar power plants that are part of tesla's new energy project will probably be much larger in size than originally anticipated.
- Power transmission without wires
japan has successfully tested wireless power transmission technology, an important step that opens up the ability to produce electricity from outer space using solar energy and transmit it to earth, according to rt news agency.
- Building power plants in space?
building a solar power
plant on earth orbit will be the most efficient and economical option in the next 30 years, according to research by an international team of scientists.
- Build solar power plant in HCMC
in the morning, first solar of the us started construction of a solar panel manufacturing plant to generate electricity in cu chi district, ho chi minh city. the project has an investment of 300 million usd.
- Spain's solar power plant
when referring to solar energy, people often think of small photovoltaic panels placed on the roofs of environmentally friendly homes ...
- China built the world's largest floating solar power plant
the world's largest floating solar power
plant in china can produce 40 megawatts of electricity, enough to meet the demand for electricity for 15,000 households.