- Starfish links lacking in visual evolution?
a study has shown for the first time that starfish
use primitive eyes at the ends of its wings to orient their environment by
- Learn about the colorful starfish world
in nature, starfish
have a multitude of shapes, sizes, and colors, and are found from the coast to deep waters.
- Quickly evolutionary unimaginable starfish
how quickly can new species evolve? research on starfish
in australia shows that this process can take place within 6,000 years.
- Strange: Starfish exploded massively in America
a mysterious disease is killing starfish, causing them to explode in both the pacific and atlantic oceans of north america.
- Appearing 'Zombie starfish' in the ocean warns for an immeasurable danger
possessing a unique shape with colorful colors and formidable hunting techniques, these creatures are disappearing and becoming true 'zombies'.
- Suddenly discovered starfish
unlike normal 5-star starfish, this large star has up to 12 wings and is about the same size as a large pot.
- Starfish can walk at a rate of 1m / minute, and this is how they move
a mature positive starfish
can move at a rate of 1m per minute.
- Scary virus massacres millions of starfish
scientists have found the culprit virus that caused the deaths of millions of starfish
along the pacific coast in recent years.
- Starfish move like humans
scientists have announced the discovery of the crunchy sea star ophiocoma echinata that can
- Starfish 8 feet
the world's first 8-foot starfish
was discovered on a british coast ...
- Kill starfish with new methods to protect corals
thanks to the effectiveness of a new method, in the past two years australia has removed more than 250,000 thorny starfish
from the great barrier reef off queensland.
- Video: Thousands of starfish die massively on the Russian island
the cause of mass deaths of starfish
may be due to environmental pollution or the impact of the big storm the night before.
- Video: Hundreds of pipe legs help starfish walk on land
sea stars have 150 tubular legs on each wing, operating by compression and water absorption mechanisms to help them move on land.
- Video: Beautiful whirlpools created by starfish larvae when feeding
william gilpin, from stanford university, usa won the first prize of nikon's competition with the 8-week-old starfish
film, seeker, on december 14.
- Kill sea starfish to protect corals
the campaign of destroying thorny starfish
to protect corals in nha trang bay marine protected area was launched by khanh hoa province on may 20 ...
- The most horrible 'Monster' in the ocean: Possession of thousands of eyes but no brain
referring to starfish, people often think of a kind of cute and docile animal. that's true, but it's in the animated film.
- Video: Watching 'stars' collide on the seabed
in the video of photographer karin brussaard keeps hitting each other with humor. starfish
are known to be one of the most common creatures at the bottom of the sea, and it is difficult to observe their movements.
- Marine animals die massively in Japan
hundreds of thorny starfish
drifted to a coast in southern japan in the past few days and scientists thought they were stranded due to lack of food. people discovered more than 800 starfish
on an area about 300m long on the coast of ishigaki island, japan, bbc reported earlier this week.
- Starfish clones run away
starfish are capable of echinoderms
- Robot self-judgment
experts from cornell university and the university of vermont have created a starfish
starfish that is capable of sensing damage to the body and finding ways to keep it going.
- Song to match the flanges to hunt
scientists at the university of tuscia in italy have discovered a combination of sea fish and starfish
when they attack the sea urchin prey.
- Video: 8-foot starfish object suspected of alien equipment
the heavy stainless steel object covered with concrete washed up near east beach in westerly town, rhode island, wpri reported on august 11.
- Starfish disappear under sand in the blink of an eye to camouflage
a diver records the process of camouflaged stellar fish near blairgowrie pier, victoria, australia, storyful reported on december 7.
- Astronomical students discovered 4 new planets
a 22-year-old canadian student suddenly discovered 4 new planets, of which two planets are about the same size as the earth and a planet in the area could survive.
- Animals are easily confused
the name seahorses make people think of a real horse, guinea pig is actually a home-grown rat or how to call a big bat easily confused with the name of a fox.
- Australia bred the army of jail snails and anti-starfish
the australian government has announced funding to breed thousands of prisoner fighters and to rescue the impending great barrier reef, afp on september 18, officials said.
- The most monstrous 'killer' shrimp in the world
discovered since 1852, herlequin shrimp is considered one of the most formidable assassins for starfish.
- Fancy with colorful creatures on the ocean floor
starfish camouflage colors like anemones, stealth clown fish in the tingling tentacles of sea flowers to avoid enemies, poisonous jellyfish, sunflower-legged grass know fish traps ... are undersea creatures not only colors gorgeous that looks
- Detecting concussions about 20 species of strange creatures in Antarctica
according to the daily mail, british scientists have discovered the life of about 20 species of strange creatures at depths more than 2km off the antarctic. these creatures include many types, such as crab, octopus and starfish. in particular, according to scientists, these creatures are completely new to science because they can survive at depth and
- The 'parade of the century' of the planets