- 65 interesting things about jellyfish (1)
the jellyfish has appeared in the ocean since more than 650 million years ago, before dinosaurs appeared on earth.
- 'Heavy shock' with giant jellyfish on the seabed
divers are often shocked when they first encounter a giant jellyfish, like aliens that are many times larger than them, off japan.
- Giant jellyfish showed up after 70 years of disappearance
a jellyfish with a diameter of nearly one meter and one of the world's rarest has just appeared in the mediterranean.
- Giant jellyfish shed fish vessels
a 10-ton fishing vessel has just been capsized in the east of the japanese sea by giant jellyfish.
- Jellyfish cannot 'invade' the planet
jellyfish are in season to flourish across the oceans, but it's only cyclical and hard to threaten humans.
- The biotic house encounters the giant jellyfish in British waters
buckets, animals that can weigh up to 35 kg as adults, are caught swimming in british waters.
- The giant jellyfish washed over the English coast
the jellyfish was found to be about 1 meter in size, one of the first offshore creatures to drift off the english coast this summer.
- Giant jellyfish invade Korean beaches
the korean government on august 5 warned seafarers about the unusual occurrence of a giant jellyfish
that could be lethal.
- Giant jellyfish drifted off the coast of Australia
a jellyfish shaped like a giant drop of water, belonging to the unclassified and named rare jellyfish was discovered drifting on the coast of australia.
- Mysterious giant jellyfish re-exported after more than 100 years
after disappearing for 103 years, a powerful venom-rich pink jellyfish has just appeared near the coast of australia.
- Jellyfish species can 'knock down' American carriers
jellyfish and sea creatures have appeared on earth since about half a billion years ago, possibly more dangerous than our long-held concept. they can even attack nuclear plants.
- 65 interesting things about jellyfish (2)
in korea, jellyfish are advertised on television and in the press as a cure for obesity and to help beautify the skin (skin care activities are explained by jellyfish collagen).
- Giant poison jellyfish
extremely rare rhizostoma luteum after 60 years of seemingly disappearing from earth is announced to be on display in the uk.
- Beautiful sparkling jellyfish kingdom
jellyfish are invertebrates, with about 95% of the body being water. this species appeared more than 650 million years ago, before dinosaurs.
- Thousands of giant jellyfish entered the coast of England
an amazing natural phenomenon happened on the south-west coast of england, when thousands of giant jellyfish
rushed into the area.
- Do you know how jellyfish burn us?
by owning the fastest rapid launches in the natural world, jellyfish tentacles cause pain and even death to their victims.
- Note when eating jellyfish to avoid being poisoned
jellyfish, including any prepared jellyfish, should not be eaten by children.
- Giant jellyfish came to Japan
extremely large jellyfish that once swept into japanese waters in 2005 will likely return this summer, experts predict.
- Beauty of jellyfish in the dark
according to rekdal, jellyfish that we can easily find in the north atlantic sea are quite friendly jellyfish. but the jellyfish he shows here are said to be the most
- Startled with the danger of jellyfish invading the oceans
scientists around the world have just warned about the rapid increase in the number of jellyfish species, in most of the world's seas.
- The first purple jellyfish on the planet
a purple jellyfish with newly mutated long tentacles was discovered in australia, probably belonging to an unknown species.
- How does jellyfish dominate the sea when there is no brain?
when we think of dangerous animals, a jellyfish full of water without a brain does not seem to be on this list.
- Jellyfish makes the nuclear plant shut down
the recent giant of jellyfish makes one of sweden's largest nuclear power plants shut down.
- Video: Turned around a rare fried egg jellyfish
jellyfish are not among the described creatures that appear to arouse people's appetite.
- This jellyfish is extremely dangerous, and its sperm also have an extremely creepy name
this jellyfish kills up to 100 people every year, and now its sperm is scary.
- Strange 'monsters' once threatened the British people
deformed fish, giant spiders, giant rats or even lochness monsters are thought to have appeared in the uk causing fear for many people.
- Aggressive jellyfish eat offspring to survive
thousands of invasive leidyi jellyfish in the baltic will begin to eat offspring in the late summer to survive a food shortage.
- Jellyfish like alien objects washed up on the coast of New Zealand
the dickinsons family encountered a spherical object rising like a strange pink volcano on september 17 while strolling along pakiri beach in northern auckland, new zealand, according to science alert.
- Discover the first individual Caribbean jellyfish in Australia
a box jellyfish from jamaica (in the caribbean) was discovered for the first time in australia in a landlocked channel on the gold coast, queensland.
- Deal with jellyfish stings when going to sea
transparent jellyfish and seawater ready to attack is a worrying issue for anyone at sea.