- Wind turbines are 1.5 times taller than the Eiffel Tower
the 500-meter sumr50 wind turbine can power 50,000 households after just one spin of the rotor.
- Innovative wind turbines in design
recently, the international energy association (iea) announced the global renewable energy source for the first time over coal energy, in which wind energy accounts for a large proportion.
- How many wind turbines are needed to meet the electricity demand of the world?
based on basic mathematical calculations, we can roughly estimate the number of wind turbines
to be installed to power the entire planet.
- The first 10 wind turbines in the West Sea
overcoming harsh weather conditions and tidal dependence, engineering teams and hundreds of workers successfully installed the first 10 wind turbines
on the sea in the west.
- Principle of operation of wind turbines
wind energy is described as a process, it is used to generate mechanical or electrical energy. wind turbines
will transform from wind dynamics into mechanical energy.
- Superconducting tape can help create wind power at a lower cost
you can see wind turbines
with smaller sizes but with greater efficiency.
- 7,000 km journey to transport 70m wind turbine blades
the 70m long wind turbine blades are shipped from china to the 50mw wind farm in kazakhstan with a distance of up to 7000km.
- Wind turbines are the risk of death of bats
energy-generating wind turbines
have long been thought to be a life-threatening risk for birds. but in fact, a large number of bats have died because of this type of device.
- Offshore wind power: Potential in the future
siemens supplied 175 turbines and connecting lines for london array, the world's largest offshore wind farm project, inaugurated on july 4.
- Exotic style equipment
this device was designed by siemens. each of the 75-meter-long blades is only a little shorter than the wings of the world's largest airbus a380 (79.8m). carbon fiber wind turbines
and gigantic wind turbines
will be installed off the uk in 2014.
- Wind fields hinder detection of nuclear weapons testing
the ministry of defense (mod) is blocking the activity of hundreds of wind turbines
because they cause these
- Japan turns the wind into electricity for the country for 50 years
a japanese engineer who invented the world's first storm turbine could supply clean energy to the entire country for half a century.
- Wind turbines generate electricity from scrap
using 100% recycled materials such as old bicycle slopes, automotive batteries, and wood chips ... max robson invented wind turbines
with a cost of only 20 pounds (615 thousand dong) .
- Wind turbines help plants grow better
a study by iowa state university scientists showed that wind turbines
commonly used in the state's clean energy supply system have a positive side effect on crops.
- Revealing the ability to create terrifying lightning of wind turbines
researchers found that wind turbines
could become the center of incredible lightning storms, with lightning bolts that can spread up to 2km.
- Just collect energy and collect clean water
the prototype of this wind turbine has been operating in abu dhabi, taking 62 liters of water from the air every hour. eole hopes that wind turbines
are capable of obtaining thousands of liters of clean water every day that will be sold later this year.
- Inaugurated the largest wind power plant in Southeast Asia
wind power plant 1, with 20 wind turbines
has just been opened in binh thuan province on april 18. it is known that this is the first wind power plant in vietnam to be put into operation, with the largest scale in southeast asia.
- Wind energy is 100 times more than human needs
wind energy on our planet is enough to ensure the energy needs of all humanity. in the upper atmosphere, the faster the wind, the stronger and more frequent, can provide more energy than onshore and offshore turbines.
- Design wind turbines based on whales and dolphins
marine animals have evolved for millions of years to optimize domestic motion efficiency; while people try to perfect aerodynamic design for about a century. so we need to pay more attention to the changes
- The first town was powered by wind power
four turbines power the 1300 town of rockport in the united states, making it the first community in the united states to rely entirely on wind power to operate.
- 2010: Year of green technology
guardian (uk) magazine said: the world in 2010, notably in the united kingdom, has a great development of 'green' technology, from electric cars to wind farms and solar plane.
- 'Planting' wind poles on the roof
french designer philippe starck, who is famous for his luxurious and modern interior designs, has introduced a new wind generator turbine.
- Giant windmills supply electricity to 1,000 families
two years ago, researchers from deft university of technology, netherlands, came up with the idea of designing a windmill that can generate electricity without moving parts, providing a safe solution. and smoother than wind turbines.
- Anh: Start wind farm project
energy company e. on, united kingdom, announced that: the wind farm project off humber gateway (to be built off the coast of east yorkshire, north of the humber estuary).
- Japan built the world's largest wind farm
japanese authorities are preparing to promote the plan to build the largest offshore wind farm in the world since july this year.
- Big storm attacked Scotland, wind turbines caught fire
a 100m high wind turbine, worth over $ 3 million, caught fire when a winter storm was the strongest in a decade, with winds of 266 km / h, attacking scotland on 8 december.
- SKWID - Wind and ocean power exploitation system
modec (mitsui ocean development & engineering co.) has announced that they are about to test skwid - the first system that can exploit both power sources simultaneously.
- Wind power in Vietnam started to net
it is the electricity generated from the first turbine with a capacity of about 1.6 mw (megawatts) of the 10 turbines of phase 1 of the bac lieu wind power project.
- Japan builds an offshore wind power plant
japan yesterday started the first turbine in the offshore wind power plant complex, 20km from the coast of fukushima prefecture.
- Build a billion-dollar artificial island to ... collect wind power
many countries around the world are increasingly finding more creative ways to develop wind power, including the construction of artificial islands.