- Know not to waste electricity conditioning useless
how to use air conditioners to save electricity - hot summer, so using air conditioner
is essential in families. this also means that the monthly electricity bill will increase significantly. so open the air conditioner
and choose the temperature to quickly cool and save electricity?
- Experience using air conditioner to save electricity in winter
the air heating principle of air conditioning is the same as the cooling principle, ie indirectly through the heat exchanger.
- How to fix the air conditioner does not cool
in the current hot weather, the air conditioner
(air conditioner) has become
- Air conditioner was originally not for people, this was its 'true owner'
it turns out that this home appliance has its roots in 1902.
- Decode strange symbols on air-conditioning controls
besides the usual buttons, the air conditioner
sometimes displays some strange symbols that no one knows what it is.
- Why is the air conditioner not cool enough when it is hot?
the north is in the hot, sunny days. according to weather forecast information, many areas in hanoi in recent days amounted to more than 39-41 degrees c.
- History of formation and development of air conditioners
air-conditioner (air conditioner) is a popular household electrical product all over the world.
- Instructions for proper air conditioning for good sleep
air conditioner will help you to dissolve the uncomfortable feeling of hot day, but not everyone knows how to use it properly.
- Surprisingly with air conditioning
air conditioners are gradually becoming essential items for households and offices and offices.
- Electricians 'decode' the phenomenon of poor air conditioning in hot days
- Make hot water with ... air conditioner
take advantage of the heat source discharged from the air conditioner
(air conditioner) to ... heat the water in the hot and cold bath is a solution to save electricity, contributing to environmental protection.
- 10 steps to help you clean your air conditioner at home safely
periodic cleaning and conditioning is a job that cannot be overlooked during the use of air conditioners to help save electricity and maintain durability for the machine. with the following 10 basic steps, we will help you clean your air conditioner
at home very simply, safely and effectively.
- Homemade mini air conditioner for only 200,000 VND
with a small budget and a few simple moves, this is the most feasible measure to cope with the hot air of summer days.
- 'Air conditioner' invention does not need electricity for summer day 45 degrees Celsius
the ultra-environmentally friendly air conditioner, made from plastic bottles, is an excellent solution for those who live in power shortages.
- Extremely cruel paradox that ensures you don't know from the air conditioner
an irony paradox, the more we use air-conditioning, people become more and more dependent on it.
- Harm when often in air-conditioned rooms
sitting in the air for too long makes your skin dry, your body dehydrated, susceptible to respiratory diseases, allergies, eye diseases.
- Air conditioner cum chasing mosquitoes
lg has launched a completely new product market, an ideal combination, air conditioner
cum mosquito repellent function.
- Prevent stroke because suddenly came into the air-conditioned room
on hot days, everyone wants to cool down in the air-conditioned room. however, there have been many cases of hospitalization or even death because of sudden going into the air-conditioned room.
- The device absorbs sunlight to generate electricity, and also shoots excess heat directly into space
the earth warms up, we turn on the air conditioner. the more the air conditioner
runs, the more earth's atmosphere is affected, and then warms up. so hot, we find the air conditioner
- Air conditioners save electricity
40 energy-efficient air conditioners (air conditioners) have been installed for households in the city. hcm. all of these machines are implemented by ho chi minh city energy saving center (ecc) in cooperation with japanese air conditioner
companies such as panasonics, sharp and toshiba.
- Video: The reason Guam recommends that people not use conditioner when being attacked by nuclear
authorities warn guam residents not washing their hair with conditioner if a nuclear attack occurs to prevent radioactive material from sticking to the hair.
- Does the 'air conditioner' fan really regulate?
in recent times, many types of electric supermarket systems have appeared
- Wind-Free - Air conditioning technology of the future
launched at the ces 2018 exhibition and continues to be shown at the samsungforum exhibition, which has just taken place in italy, the wind-free air conditioner
impresses with exceptional cooling capabilities.
- How to fix when the air conditioner is flashing
during use, after a period of time your home air conditioner
appears flashing and poor heat. you wonder why and why?
- Tyrant dinosaurs had 'air conditioning' in mind
the latest research shows that the t-rex's skull has an air-conditioned function.
- How can I avoid sore throat when hot?
it was too hot, many mothers wondered because if they did not turn on the air conditioner, the children struggled uncomfortably, but they were afraid of having a sore throat and coughing.
- Deadly mistake when using air conditioning is too cold
leaving the room temperature too cold too much difference with the outside temperature can cause the body temperature to drop suddenly, even at risk of stroke and death.
- Be aware of the risk of cancer because of air conditioning
most people enter their cars, the first thing is in the morning, and the last thing is at night, 7 days a week. and whenever you sit in the car, they start and turn on the air conditioner.
- Air-conditioner kill virus H5N1
lg electronics will launch a new product capable of killing 99% of airborne viruses by filtering a special coating of a korean traditional kimchi extract.
- How to use air conditioning in summer for ... good?
the temperature of the air conditioner
keeps the body from sweating, especially children, helping to limit the loss of salt and dehydration of the body. but we should also know how to use air conditioning to avoid harmful aspects.