- Moore's Law: 50 years leading the way for humanity
did you know that, without moore's law, the world of today will not have a smartphone and even no ... internet?
- Life had before Earth formed 5.5 billion years
2 geneticists have recently applied moore *** law to calculate life expectancy. the result they obtained was: life could exist before earth was formed.
- The worst technology forecasts ever
although intel's co-founder gordon moore's comment about the density of transistors in computer chips has become the truth for decades, other predictions are not so highly valued. for example, bill gates used to be strong
- Loss of ability to speak since 1985, how did Stephen Hawking talk to the world?
- Intel founder spends money building the world's largest telescope
intel founder gordon moore
and his wife, betty, donated $ 200 million to scientists to build the world's largest optical telescope.
- Strange story today: Pregnant mother was struck by lightning, she was born special ...
according to the information posted, little kimberly gordon was born when her mother was hit by lightning at the time she was standing in the rain under a big tree in albuquerque, new mexico, usa.
- The world's largest landfill threatens marine life
captain charles moore's floating landfill in the pacific region is said to be equivalent to the continental united states with a capacity of 100,000 tons of waste according to ocean flows from the east and west directions.
- Sunflower plants bloom 104 flowers
gordon davis's sunflowers have so far grown 104 flowers and this is considered a record of a sunflower.
- Scientist tells about the experiment of hybridization of chimpanzees
evolutionary psychologist gordon gallup claims a former professor at his university confirmed the chimpanzee hybrid experiment, which was successfully conducted in orange park, florida, usa.
- Treasure map worth billions of dollars by NASA astronaut
during the flight into orbit, nasa astronaut gordon cooper is said to have drawn treasure maps in the caribbean sea and kept it secret for over 40 years.
- This tiny chip will break Moore's law to become a leader in artificial intelligence
the eyeriss chip appeared before those
- Video: The journey to listen to the heart of the Earth mother
sound biologist gordon hempton spent 35 years recording natural sounds in space, according to national geographic.
- Bunch of toxic, strange and rare amphibians in the world
photographer robin moore has just launched a world-wide readership of the world's rarest amphibians, facing a high risk of extinction.
- A 150kg marine creature washed up on the Australian beach
john lindholm and his wife found the body of a fish weighing about 150kg and 1.8m long washed ashore at moore park in queensland, australia, the international business times on march 8 reported.
- Florida Keys unknowingly found a way to recreate corals 40 times faster than the natural environment
elizabeth moore international center for coral reef research & restoration has unknowingly discovered how to reproduce artificial corals 40 times faster than natural speed.
- Intel: 3-door transistor reinforces Moore's law
intel researchers have found a better way to protect electrical circuits, allowing them to save energy when they
- Discovered a big cat-like rat
a species of mice over 80 cm long and not afraid of humans has been discovered in a forest in papua new guinea.
- IBM develops computer technology at the atomic level
research results that big blue has announced promise of breakthrough storage capacity for computers. 'this success can even eliminate moore's law even though more testing is still needed.'
- Will HP 'break' Moore's Law?
researchers from the hp labs lab expected this month to publish a specialized report on how to increase the performance of some processors, and reduce energy consumption by replacing sugar. communication b & ecir
- Search for 'descendants' of Moore's law
when this law is expected to be outdated in 10-15 years, scientists need funds of tens of millions of dollars to find silicon replacement technology and chip production that run faster and work better. than.
- The new video is not necessarily the Loch Ness monster
gordon holmes described the animal as a strip of black and about 13 meters long. however, his video footage recorded at the end of may did not show its color or size.
- Telescope is as big as a building ... 10 floors
astronomers were stunned by the most valuable gift to them. the charity, sponsored by gordan moore, co-founder of intel, and his wife, will donate $ 200 million to build the world's largest optical telescope.
- New generation medicines can also be dangerous
new research conducted by dutch researchers is the first comprehensive study of new generation drugs
- The face revealed about childhood
according to a new study, what a person has experienced actually marks his / her face.
- The $ 1.8 million statue was forgotten in the old warehouse
the $ 1.8 million bust found in an old warehouse in scotland is on display at the french louvre museum.
- I was not surprised when the AI defeated the people on the Go board then destroyed the world
is there anything unexpected? they are
- This fish can pass the cognitive test to the dog, too
dog and cat bosses, though not exceptionally clever, are also considered good thinkers.
- 'Rain of security bugs' in ActiveX
hd security researcher moore announced that it has discovered more than 100 bugs in the activex controls integrated in installed windows xp versions with default parameters.
- Moore revealed the new Apple Wi-Fi error attack code
security researcher hdmoore claims the code he recently announced is capable of attacking a new security bug in the apple airport wireless device driver software.
- Found this in the Arctic, the scientists are extremely worried
in recent years, the two poles of the earth have become points