- The invention of a mirror with a much wider viewing angle than a conventional mirror
there are many types of anti-blind mirrors for vehicles on the market, these mirrors are often curved, so the image in the mirror is distorted far more than the reality. t
- The bronze mirror is still shiny after 1,900 years underground
the 11.3-cm copper mirror was unearthed in april at nakashima archaeological site in fukuoka city, japan, the international business times reported.
- Strange mysteries around the mirror
why in some countries do people often attach a piece of circular mirror right in front of the main door of the house, and the psychic who is very strict looking at the mirror many times?
- Why do we find ourselves most beautiful in the mirror?
we look beautiful in the mirror. however, this confidence is quickly 'extinguished' as soon as he sees himself in the picture. why is the same person so different?
- The mirror of the
many people believe that the mirror in myrtles plantation is home to many ghosts. some people find fingerprint-like marks inside a mirror or mirror image of a stranger appearing ...
- Looking at mirrors can predict the disease
researchers are developing a smart mirror that can detect signs of disease on the user's face.
- The truth of 'making a haircut' about a mirror of 'life-threatening' 38 people
scientists have been 'headache' to decipher the mystery of some strange mirrors such as making people younger but sometimes getting older, or attaching to mysterious deaths.
- Video: Smart mirror integrates computer screen
smart duo touch mirror makes it possible to surf the web, listen to music by voice while looking at the touch.
- How does the double-sided mirror in the interrogation rooms work?
by applying theory related to the intensity of light and making mirrors, humans have created two-dimensional mirrors that serve in many fields.
- The special mirror turned sad face into joy
researchers at tokyo university, japan have developed a unique computer-controlled mirror that can turn sad faces into fun.
- Unique mirrors smile only 'show up' when people laugh
the feature of this mirror is to reflect the image only when the mirror is smiling.
- Monstrous test: What if it is possible to photocopy a mirror
in a small experiment that was carried out by american scientists, when a mirror was put into a photocopier or scanner, the result was an image of an almost black glass. so what happened? where have the mirrors that we wish to see disappear?
- Mysterious magic mirror in the Far East
chinese and japanese have long kept rare mirrors that are miraculous in that they are made of solid copper but can let light through. the chinese call them names with the meaning of
- High-tech spirit mirror
the mirror is on the wall, is this outfit suitable for me? an american company has created a mirror equipped with infrared technology that can evaluate the outfit you are wearing.
- The largest space mirror in the world
a giant 3.5 meter mirror was designed in toulouse in france. the mirror mounted in front of the hershel telescope will be launched into space in 2007.
- Amazon produces smart mirrors, try clothes without dressing
amazon has just patented a special mirror. this device has the ability to cover the virtual clothes on the image of the person standing in front of the mirror.
- Beautiful photo: Monkey knows how to mirror a mirror
frogs swing on a bird's beak, otters lie in the sun on the pier, monkeys mirror mirrors, ... are the most beautiful animal images of the past week.
- Inventing: Mirror to help the owner
this mirror is named selfie (short for self enhancing live feed image engine).
- Why does the mirror image turn back from left to right, but not upside down?
stand in front of a mirror and you will see this immediately. the text on your t-shirt in the mirror is reverse. the turn of the part of your hair also moves to the other side.
- Over the face of self-help, self-portrait was born
intelligent mirrors are the first in the world to give self-made photographers perfect shots without the need for a stick or a phone.
- Smart mirror only smiles to show face
this humane invention has a milky-colored surface, which is equipped with a camera and uses facial recognition technology to determine the smile of the viewer.
- Kepler, the largest spherical mirror in orbit
kepler's astronomical mirror has just been transferred to the ball aerospace group (usa) to conduct a series of tests before installing it on satellites. with a diameter of 1.4 m, this is the largest optical mirror that will be launched into orbit.
- The 'green' robot knows the mirror
the qbo robot is the first intelligent technology capable of identifying itself through the mirror.
- The reason many people believe that breaking a mirror brings bad luck
many superstitious people believe that if someone breaks a mirror they will encounter many unlucky things and unhappiness.
- China unearthed the ancient bronze mirror manufacturing workshop
chinese archaeologists said on april 24 that a bronze mirror factory was built 2,000 years ago in shandong province, eastern china.
- Funny reaction of animals when first mirroring
dogs and cats often snatch or bark at their shadow in the mirror. however, what happens when larger, wild animals are first seen in the mirror?
- Miraculous concave mirror (last part)
in the late 1980s, russian professor kozyrev built a concave aluminum mirror system to study different types of radiation, including radiation from living organisms. miraculously, kozyrev mirror system also works in an activity called remote impact.
- Robot recognizes himself in the mirror
nico, a product of computer scientists at yale university, soon passed the test of 'recognizing myself in the mirror'. this is an important step towards the ultimate goal for brain robots.
- 8000 year history of mirrors
we will go back in time to 8000 years ago, when the shape of the mirror began to form and review important milestones in the creation and use of it in history.
- This decision of Japan will cause car mirror thieves to
in recent years, automotive designers are always looking for ways to eliminate rearview mirrors on concept cars, typically bmw vision next 100 or i8 mirrorless.