- The longest and worst traffic jams in history
according to the wikipedia definition, traffic congestion occurs when the volume of vehicles in traffic or in lanes requires a wider distance from the road.
- No accident, no road repair, why is there still a traffic jam?
several groups of different researchers have used mathematical calculations with practical tests to answer this difficult problem.
- Having a mental problem because of traffic jams
being stuck in traffic too many times is not only frustrating but also can cause serious mental disorders.
- Synchronize traffic lights to avoid traffic jams
to accelerate the speed of street traffic, the city of los angeles (usa) has synchronized about 4,000 traffic lights, and is the first city in the world to install this system.
- Smart intersection without traffic lights
according to a recent study by the massachusetts institute of technology (mit), car sensors are possible
- Anti-traffic jams with alarm panel
the solution to bring traffic information to fpt corporation's electronic billboard system has been tested in ho chi minh city.
- China solves the problem of traffic jams by 3-way buses
in order to limit traffic congestion without having to open roads and preserve the environment, a company invented a bus called 3d express coach.
- New system to replace traffic lights, promises to save 20% of traffic time
this is the signal system in the car based on communication between vehicles.
- Self-driving cars will erase the concept of traffic jams, traffic jams
when self-driving cars appear more common, traffic jams
and fatal traffic accidents will only be a thing of the past.
- New application detects traffic jam
the search site google has launched a new application called google maps navigation, which will make it easier for drivers to find the fastest route to avoid traffic jams.
- Not only in Vietnam, but also the rush hour in other countries
no matter where you live, you can still see rush hour traffic jams
in any country in the world.
- Video: Tricycles turn into helicopters dealing with traffic jams
the pal-v liberty model designed by the pal-v company in the uk can be flexibly changed between flight and steering modes to deal with traffic jams.
- Reduced traffic jams with virtual traffic lights
ozan tonguz, a telecom researcher at carnegie mellon university in pittsburgh, pennsylvania, recently came up with the idea of designing virtual traffic lights to tackle traffic jams.
- Find the most congested cities in the world
this place on earth helps us avoid a nightmare named
- Saigon sunk in the 'dew' due to pollution
two days in ho chi minh city was covered by fog until noon, but according to meteorological experts this is
- 8 benefits of getting up early
night owls may like to sleep but most of their lives are happening in the daytime, if you don't wake up ready for the new day, you'll miss a lot of precious opportunities.
- The 10 most impressive things in France
france impresses the world by many things: beautiful dreamy cities, sunny beaches, snowy mountains and valleys with dense forest, even traffic jams.
- Why are ants so crowded, but their whole nest never gets in traffic?
if you've ever observed a colony of ants moving, you'll find they never get stuck in traffic. ants are the masters of man in organizing collective traffic flows.
- Scientific proof: Tail-running vehicles cause traffic jams
stalking to indicate that the driver is sticking to the rear of the car. this is a particularly dangerous type of driving, which is the main cause of traffic accidents in europe.
- Software helps reduce traffic congestion
recently, zhenjiang city, china, has installed a software from ibm to enable efficient traffic management. it not only shows the problems that are happening but also helps users react to those situations.
- Vietnamese users have been able to check traffic jam status on Google Maps
at present, google's mapping data in vietnam has allowed users to check for traffic jams, unchecked accuracy.
- Self-moving divider for blocking traffic
there is a strip of dividers that run horizontally without moving, helping to create more lane for more cars.
- Technology detects the possibility of traffic jams
according to research conducted by exeter university in 2007, traffic congestion is not necessarily caused by accidents, sometimes because some drivers suddenly slow down and pull behind a series of slow-moving vehicles. resulting in jamming. this not only annoys the driver but also implies rear-end accidents as well as childbirth
- 7 routes to help Ho Chi Minh City return home to avoid traffic jams
in order to avoid congestion when people from ho chi minh city return to binh than 2016 tet holiday, department of transportation suggests 4 routes from ho chi minh city to eastern provinces and 3 ways to the west.
- Elon Musk revealed the first anti-traffic tunnel in Los Angeles
billionaire elon musk shares a 3.2km tunnel image that allows many vehicles to move and help solve traffic jams
in los angeles, usa.
- Anti-jamming vehicles
a team of designers from san diego (pa) has created a line of egg-like vehicles that allow riders to easily navigate the crowded streets of major cities.
- Robot exits the laboratory causing traffic jams
the robot called promobot ir77 successfully escaped from the laboratory in russia and ran out of battery so it stopped in the middle of the road, causing a chaotic traffic.
- Seasonal snowstorm in Europe makes traffic stagnant
seasonal snowstorm in the uk has left hundreds of people stranded in cars on the night of march 11 and disrupted the eurostar high-speed rail service across europe the next day.
- Flying car
can a car fly in the air to avoid traffic jams, floods ...? the story is only in hollywood fantasy movies will soon become reality in the future.
- Automobile driving in the UK
scientists at oxford university have developed a car that can automatically control itself.