The 11-year-old boy helped college students do their homework, 13 years old to do research
A child prodigy that everyone is afraid of being compared by their parents!
One of those online "prodigy" prodigies is Daniel Liu , after he joined the classes at Toledo University when he was 11 years old. Surprisingly, when he told his classmates that if they had any questions about the lecture, they could send an email, he would be ready to answer!
Danial is very eager to learn, to the point that many times bother other students with their questions.
That's just two years ago, and Liu now goes even further when an published study, which involves making faster, cheaper drugs and pesticides, protects the environment. . Mohit Kapoor, a doctor working with Liu, said that he was always in search and very friendly when working with others.
Although not yet 14, Liu became an assistant to biochemist Michael Young.
As Liu explained, he and his doctors found a way to make chemical bonds into easy molecules."This process used to take 4 or 5 steps, but in a new way it can be reduced to a single step."
Although not yet 14, Liu became an assistant to biochemist Michael Young. Dr. Young often allows young students to work at his research lab to study, and has accepted this prodigy since 2016. The Toledo School of Safety and Radiation forbids people under 12 Visit the research room due to health concerns. Song Daniel Liu became an exception when admitted at the age of 11, with the consent of the parents.
Video introduction about child prodigy, 13-year-old has research in biochemistry.
Professor Young confided: "Danial is really interesting, he has the mind and intelligence as an adult, but his behavior is still very childish!". Young said that Danial was very curious, so much so that it bothered students differently from their questions. After a while, he was able to integrate with the people in the hospital, and as mentioned, there was a published and practical study.
- 'Homework does not bring any benefit to elementary students'
- Decode the stress, loneliness of college students
- The habit of going to class is making the scores of college students drop
- The group of students uses 'bottle' as an automatic seal machine
- In elementary school, female students feel happier than male students
- 18-year-old Singaporean student introduces the topic of stem cell research
- Japan takes students' experiments to space
- The group of Egyptian students designed their own air vehicles to save it
- University students surpass NASA, successfully launching missiles with 100% 3D printing engines
- How are the names of University and College different?