There are no 2 zebras with identical stripes. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds. A bee needs to visit 4,000 flowers to make a spoonful of honey. Those are interesting things in the animal world.
1. Rabbits like licorice - but it's not good for them because rabbits can't digest sugar.
2. Dalmatians are the only dogs with gout, because they are the only mammals, except humans, that produce uric acid. As the two dogs approached each other, the dog wagged its tail slowly as the bird held it.
3. Slugs have 4 noses - in fact a pair of gills for breathing and a pair of nostrils to smell.
4 . Honey bees have hair on their eyes to collect pollen. Bees have 5 eyes - 3 small eyes on the top of the head and 2 big eyes in front. A bee needs to visit 4,000 flowers to create a spoonful of honey.
5. The left leg of the chicken is weaker than the right leg because they use the right leg more so the muscles grow more.
6. The sperm of the mouse is longer than the elephant's sperm. Mice are very promiscuous and need a huge testicle pair to satisfy their needs.
7. More people die from fleas than people who die because of war. As a carrier of plague, fleas cause the death of one-third of the European population in the 14th century.
8. The cat uses whiskers to determine the gap is too small to get through. The mustache works like an antenna to help the animal accurately quantify without having to try.
9. Gold fish will lose color if kept in dim light. Just like humans, they need sunlight to retain color.
10 . Large seagulls have wingspan of up to 4.2 m and just need to land once in a few years to breed. They can travel hundreds of thousands of kilometers in each flight.
11 . Chinese and American crocodiles can survive the winter by burying their heads in ice, sticking their nose out to breathe, month after month.
12. Dolphins sleep with half the brain inactive and one eye closed.
13. Some lions can mate more than 50 times a day.
14. If you lift kangaroo 's tail off the ground, it won't be able to jump. They use their tails to keep their balance.
You can hypnotize a frog by laying it up and scratching your stomach lightly.
Many hamsters only blink one eye at a time. (Photo: Wordpress.com)
15. For every human being , the earth has about 200 million insects.
16. The crocodile cannot stick its tongue because it has been stuck to the end of its mouth. That's why they have to swallow food.
17 . Elephants are the only mammals that cannot dance. Elephants used to swim far from the coast in the Indian Ocean.
18. The camel has 3 eyelids to protect the eyes from flying sand.
19. Many hamsters only blink one eye at a time.
20. Flamingos only eat when they tilt their heads to the sky. Its tongue pumps water through a bed along the mine to filter the microalgae.
21. Dolphin 's hearing is so sensitive that it can recognize an underwater sound 24 km away.
22. Snails can sleep for 3 years if conditions are severe, such as droughts.
23. Polar bears are the only animals with fur on the soles of the feet. It helps them to travel firmly on the ice surface and also acts as an insulation sheet.
24. Most elephants weigh less than a blue whale's tongue.
25. The only two animals that can look behind without turning their heads are rabbits and parrots.
26 . Penguins can jump as high as 1.5 m in the air.
27. The last animal in the dictionary is ZYZZYVA - a tropical cereal weevil .
28. Bat 's leg bones are so thin that they cannot walk.
29White sharks can spend 3 months without eating anything.
30. Goat eyes have rectangular pupils, helping them look over the field to prevent enemies.
31. The kiwi bird is blind and prey with the sense of smell.
32. Most of the life of a caterpillar is just sleeping, they sleep every time, everywhere waiting for the butterfly to be born Butterfly tastes with hind legs.
33. The giraffe has no vocal cords and communicates by vibrating the air around the neck. When the young giraffe is born, it will fall from a height of 1.8 m and usually does not hurt.
34. Female oysters can reproduce 100 million juveniles in their lifetime.
35. Mosquitoes are attracted to blue twice as much as other colors.
36. No two zebras have identical stripes.
37. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
38. By swallowing water, puffer fish can swell so that other fish cannot swallow.
39. A mature bear can run as fast as a horse.
40. Female fleas suck 15 times more blood each day than their body weight.
41. The dragonfly can detect an insect moving 10 meters away.
42. Camel milk is not frozen by its adaptation to desert temperature.
43. Polar bears can swim continuously for 96.5 km without a break.
44 Hummingbird is the only bird on Earth capable of flying backwards.
45. Some turtles can breathe with their buttocks.
46. Tarsier monkeys have eyes that are even larger than their brains.
47. The Tardigrades are the only creature on Earth that can exist in a vacuum in the universe.